This solution is ranked
in What are the best resources for getting Twitter mentionsRead user opinions
in What are the best Instagram analytics appsRead user opinions
in What are the best inactive users apps for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best analytics apps for instagramRead user opinions
in What are the best tools to find Instagram ghost followersRead user opinions
in What are the best apps to get followers on FacebookRead user opinions
in What are the best apps for Twitter followersRead user opinions
in What are the best inactive users apps for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best resources to learn about Instagram analyticsRead user opinions
in What are the best Facebook appsRead user opinions
in What are the best multiple Facebook accounts apps for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best unfollow users apps for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best apps to get followers on InstagramRead user opinions
in What are the best Instagram followers tracking appRead user opinions
in What are the best apps for community managersRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for getting more comments on TwitterRead user opinions
in What are the best Instagram marketing toolsRead user opinions
in What are the best free Instagram analytics toolsRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for getting Twitter retweetsRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for getting more followers on TwitterRead user opinions
in What are the best apps to unfollow who isn't following you back on InstagramRead user opinions
in What are the best Facebook auto postersRead user opinions
in What are the best resources to schedule posts on InstagramRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for boosting your Twitter accountRead user opinions
in What are the best resources to have more likes on social mediaRead user opinions
in What are the best tools to automate Instagram direct messagesRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for getting subscribers on YouTubeRead user opinions
What the community says about Crowdfire
- "After downloading this app I have seen an increase in the amount of mentions that I receive on Twitter. There is just so much that you can do with the app to increase engagement. One of my favorite features is queuing multiple posts and having them auto release throughout the day!""Crowdfire has been an invaluable resource for me to grow my online presence and stay relevant in this digital world we live in. This application can really take your online business to the next level with its innovative and effective marketing tools. "
- "I've started a blog and have been cross posting on Instagram. It was so hard to know who was doing what with my account. This one is great as I can track who is following and who is unfollowing me. I found 5 local celebrities stopped following me and was able to identify when they did and using Crowdfire I could develop a campaign to win them back. Once that happened my followers grew and I can develop more campaigns to reach out to the wider community. It also allows scheduling of posts so I can pick the best moment to be seen no matter what I happen to be doing during the day. This was the best help that I could have."
- "This was undeniably one of the best apps iv'e used,however with the constant updates its making the app quite undesirable from what it was before the updates,so before i would have gladly given it a 5 now 3.5 maybe 4 at best. "
- "This is kind of a specific app for best facebook apps, it appears to be an analytic tool that will not help all people searching for facebook apps.""If you are a user of these social platforms, then this is simply another alternative to give you presence on the web. Rather than being a unique stand alone app, this app is rather an extension of existing platforms like icing on the cake. This app has useful offerings, although nothing that truly makes a difference over existing apps, but it does offer another set of tools for those interested in them."
- "while its not good for multiple accounts within the same platforms, it will, however, help you manage one of your accounts from each social media service. this is great for all those millennials that are constantly on their phones. "
- "If you're like me, trying to attract some attention to your little patch of the web is a daunting task. I have a blog and I've been working hard to drive some traffic to it, with reasonably good results (modest, but real). This app really helped me get to the next level. There is a lot in there to help you use what you have to the best of its potential. I learned a lot of things that can be applied to many other ends and I've just skimmed the surface yet. ""The Internet is full of crappy apps that promise you to get more followers on Instagram, Youtube, etc. Believe me, they are crap! Fortunately I found Crowdfire, an app that helps you increasing your fan base without cheating or paying: basically, it helps you finding interesting content to share and gives you some tricks to increase your social presence. So, with it, you will increase followers in the "good" way.""I have so much difficulty managing all of my social media sites and keeping everything organized. This app organizes and promotes far more efficiently than having to go to each individual site every time I want to promote something. I really need help remembering everything I need to do and this app can really help with my horrible memory!""I don't think crowdfire is working anymore... I switched over to Relaxed Social (https://relaxedsocial.com/) a couple months ago and they have been doing great work for me. ""@cameron nice! Thank you! I'll have a look at it :)))))))))))))"
- "Crowdfire has a nice and powerful analytics tool. You can think of it as a sort of instagram monitor where you can see different kinds of statistics such as social growth, follower details and the rate of engagement.""Crowdfire is a very effective solution if you need to track your social media stats and more. I use it for IG but I think it's also useful for other social networks such as Facebook, Twitter or even Wordpress. With this app, I can track my progress, see insights and also get help to improve my posts.""Isn't just amazing to see the people who unfollow you on instagram? I mean, if you own a business like me, you would want to focus on social media marketing. ""I found Crowdfire to be a nice way to help me manage my followers. It helps organize my followers in a manner that makes them easy to track.""Crowdfire has saved me lots of time on all my social media sites by tracking my followers and engaging them for me too. My followers have tripled in just a few days thanks to Crowdfire. I'm finally getting my name and my work out in front of the right people."
- "While this app is certainly useful as an analytics tool, I don't think it being so specific is that great a boon for community managers. I feel like it can certainly be a supplement for them, but they would generally need something more than just analytics as they would probably need to be keeping track of a lot of information. I feel like a note taking app or something of the like would probably be better.""Crowdfire makes managing your social media a breeze across one platform. You can put the work in now and let the posting take care of itself later and there's no need to monitor. The interface can feel unnatural but once you get the hang of it, it becomes easier. It also did seem to pull in many new followers. "
- "This is a pretty decent resource to grow your social media presence. I like that's it's well regarded and known for doing just what I asked.""I like all the features. It helped me manage my Twitter account better. It has a lot of options."
- "Once uve got all the necessary tools like autoposters, photoeditors, etc for your IG marketing business, ure gonna need an analytics tool to make sure that ur posts are getting all the necessary traction they need and want them to garner. Use crowdfire to keep track of all your posts."
- "I used to use this app when I was an admin of a page on FB about memes, and it's a great tool for actually increasing your audience and stuff like that! Was even more surprised when I found that it has an advanced analytics! I think it started when they updated it? not sure though but this supports IG as well and in fact, i'm using it!"
- "Crowdfire is an analytical tool for use with Instagram and Twitter. Keep track of all your follower statistics in one easy place. Crowdfire helped me double my social media follower count by letting me know what kind of content did well."
- "Love this solution! Crowdfire was really nice to use because it helped me find relevant content that my followers seemed to enjoy, which meant they were more likely to view and retweet my posts in the first place. It also helped me better manage my followers and interact with them by automatically greeting them in pms and drawing in more people to follow me based off the curated content they suggest you post. The best thing so far is that it's free so you really don't have anything to lose, you can literally just uninstall it if you don't like it and you don't lose any money. Anyone should try this if they want more followers on Twitter because this app really helped me get a lot of new followers, thanks!""While an app is nice, wouldn't it be helpful if there was also a way to do this from your computer? I've personally used Crowdfire in the past and while it does help get rid of inactive followers, it doesn't do much in the way of helping you gain new followers."
- "These services are a great way to automate and monitor a lot of activity in your social media accounts. I've only tried the free trial out but I have already seen a slight increase is attention and likes on our company accounts.""this app is helpful in managing your social media accounts. if you want more advanced features, there are in-app purchases you can check to see what would be more beneficial for your business. ""I feel that this is more of a way to grow my followers instead of being able to track them to find out if they are following me. I can not say that I would use Crowdfire to solve the solution above.""I do not think Crowdfire should be included as it is a social media manager to help you grow your account. But I guess I have to explore more from this app. ""This app is simple enough to use. Although, it didn't make finding who doesn't follow me that much easier. It was barely faster than doing it manually.""Crowdfire manages my social media accounts and so far I'm satisfied with the results. "
- "I was looking for more followers for my business. I was pointed in the direction of CrowdFire. I found it very interesting and engaging.""I do not think of this of an auto poster and more of just a marketing tool to find content and monitor your follower."
- "I didn't really like this app. Sure, it scheduled my posts on Instagram, but tons of apps do that. It seemed to want me to automate my business; like finding and posting things it thinks my demographic would like. I want to do that! I felt like I wasn't really communicating with my clients anymore. Sure, I got likes and comments, but no real connection."
- "This solution offers a variety of tools that you can utilize in order to improve marketing of your brand, so I would think that using it for a Twitter account would be perfect. I don't always trust these sorts of apps but this one has high ratings and it seems like it would be helpful to someone.""I think this looks like a very useful application but isn't for everyone. This will reach a lot of the younger generation and such but there is still a lot of marketing individuals and groups that are being left out ""My small business recently looked to Crowdfire to help boost our social media presence. It was able to help us grow significantly and now we have quite a large following for a business our size.""Help get your stuff out into the public's eye. Great at organizing also, huge help."
- "I would always find myself switching between multiple social media apps several times throughout the day. Between Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter I would constantly be mixing things up and it was quite frustrating. I found Crowdfire and it changed everything. Please check this out if you find yourself in the same situation."
- "I found Crowdfire by accident, but this has been great for my work FB page and Instagram. I work in a preschool and once the day starts, you can't just stop to go update a post. I am able to schedule a post to be posted at certain times. I use it to keep parents updated on what will be happening that week, or what activities we will be doing that day"
- "Crowdfire has been a big help to me across all of my social media and selling platforms. I use it on ebay, pinterest, youtube and twitter to make visually striking content that snags more views. Its analytics have helped me lure more subscribers to my youtube channels.""This is a terrible solution to getting subscribers on YouTube. This is more of a thing for Facebook and Twitter. It did not work for me and I would suggest you stay away and find something else. "