This solution is ranked
in What are the best High Valyrian language appsRead user opinions
in What are the best free apps for SamsungRead user opinions
in What are the best apps to use when you're boredRead user opinions
in What are the best apps for nexus 5Read user opinions
in What are the best apps you are currently using the mostRead user opinions
What the community says about Duolingo
- AnonymousWritten on January 18, 2018"Duolingo is one of the best language learning apps on the market. I've been using their website for quite some time and just recently got their app as well because I was headed on a trip and didn't want to fall behind on my learning. They have so many languages to choose from, even High Valyrian which is what I was looking for!!!! I can't believe they have this language and I have the chance to learn it!"
- AnonymousWritten on February 23, 2017"I love this app. Improves my speaking, writing and listening skills while playing. The more you play, the more your skills get better."AnonymousWritten on February 24, 2017"Duolingo has helped me learn a language better than anything else. Its more valuable and useful that apps/programs that cost money."
- AnonymousWritten on June 17, 2018"Learning a foreign lanuage while you play a game sounds like an effective technique to me. I believe the best teachers have often figured out ways to make learning fun, and this app uses that idea as well."
- AnonymousWritten on November 17, 2017"Not a bad app for practicing my bilingual skills. It's enjoyable enough to keep me from getting bored with it because everything is presented in a game format."
- AnonymousWritten on September 18, 2017"Duolingo is a user friendly app that promotes education through learning new languages. You can pick from many different languages and then decide how serious of a student you would like to be, ranging from Casual at 5 minutes to Insane at 20 minutes daily. The app will find out your skill level and you start from there, if anything you will have a basic understanding very quickly. "AnonymousWritten on October 3, 2017" Duolingo is a good app. I don't feel it's the best app I'm currently using the most. It has it's pros and cons, just like any app. Though I feel this app could improve itself, the pros outweigh the cons, and I still enjoy it over others in the same category. I just would prefer it if it was catered more toward adults, as I feel it's geared more toward children."AnonymousWritten on September 18, 2017"As an aspiring polyglot, I find this app very helpful. Currently, I am learning German, Portuguese, and Dutch. Duolingo really helps me in my pursuit of learning these languages, and it does so in such a way that I'm not left feeling overwhelmed in the end."