This solution is ranked
in What are the best physical science booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books for people with ENTP personalitiesRead user opinions
in What are the best nonfiction booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books for geeksRead user opinions
in What are the best nonfiction books according to The New York TimesRead user opinions
in What are the best Books to study before turning 30Read user opinions
in What are the best books for atheistsRead user opinions
in What are the best science books non fiction onlyRead user opinions
in What are the best Gift ideas for your office Secret SantaRead user opinions
in What are the best books for INTJ personalityRead user opinions
in What are the best books to feel less lonelyRead user opinions
in What are the best books you've ever readRead user opinions
What the community says about A Brief History Of Time
- "I first read this book, A Brief History Of Time by Stephen Hawking in college. The writer was brilliant and the knowledge he displayed in the book is deep, vast, complex, and emotional. I like how the book uses humor and plain language to explain everything from small particles that make up the universe to how space and time works. This book is for anyone who wants to be challenged and enlightened, and who hopes to achieve some deeper sense of purpose by broadening their understanding of physics."
- "I would have never looked at anything Stephen Hawking related prior to this solution. I feel like this was really what I wanted to see, something well-known, but not commonly suggested or thought of. I am excited to delve deep into this book."
- "One of great books that give insight into how the world came to be and the scientific reasoning behind many of the phenomenon. One of the best books for atheists who are trying to find solutions to unexplainable phenomenon."
- "It isn't written for physicists ( Im one of those). It's meant to be for a general audience. That said, the topics discussed are very unintuitive, which can make it tough to fully grasp the material. Still, it's a good summary of the state of our understanding of modern physics, at least as of 20 years ago or so...."
- "While I doubt this book will make you feel less lonely, I find this to be a great book from one of the greatest minds of our generation. I would give it a 5 had it not been listed in the books to feel less lonely category. Instead, I have to rate it a 3 for that."
- "Stephen Hawking's A Brief History Of Time is a modern classic in the field of theoretical physics. Hawking explains wildly complex topics in a way that the average reader can relate to and read through. The book is certainly a worthwhile read and conjures your imagination into the unknown. ""I'm not as interested in Stephen Hawking as others, so A Brief History of Time is nowhere near one of the best books I've read. It's an interesting read, but it's hardly one that I revisit and think about fondly as one of the best things I've ever read."