This solution is ranked
in What are the best feminist erotica booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books to read if you liked A Court of Thorns and RosesRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with empowered heroinesRead user opinions
in What are the best adult fantasy and paranormal romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with adventure and magicRead user opinions
in What are the best books with villains as romantic love interestsRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic fantasy paranormal seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best new adult fantasy books since 2005Read user opinions
in What are the best YA and NA novels with royalty themesRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books featuring enemies who become loversRead user opinions
in What are the best epic fantasy romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best New Adult science-fiction fantasy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best adult fantasy romance books with an independent heroineRead user opinions
in What are the best new books by new authorsRead user opinions
in What are the best slow burn romanceRead user opinions
in What are the best novels where the villain hero gets the girlRead user opinions
in What are the best slow romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best fairy tale fantasy books for adultsRead user opinions
What the community says about A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses)
There are no comments yet!
- "Definitely right on the money with this one. This story is very empowering. This is my favorite kind of story to read. If I can find a story like this every few months I'll be happy. Very well written also. I think anyone that likes this genre needs to read this and it will become an instant favorite."
- "Fans of the series A Court of Thorns and Roses will be sure to check out A Court of Mist and Fury, the next book in this romantic thriller. You'll be hooked as you see how the main character Feyre will carry on after saving the Fae kingdom from the evil queen."
- "I was looking for a villinous romance to read on vacation. I picked up a copy of A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses) and couldn't put it down. It was a great read full of romance, evil, and adventure. This book is perfect for reading on the beach!"
- "A Court of Mist and Fury is a perfect book for those who like fantasy but sometimes find entries in the genre a bit...adolescent. Written more expressly for adults, these books are set against an exciting, adventurous background. The main character is a strong heroine with lots of humanity and seeing the world through her eyes is really enthralling. The author love bringing detail to every element of tale, which truly brings the whole novel alive."
- "I bought this book for my teen daughter because she loves books about royalty. She absolutely loved it. I ended up reading it so we would have something to talk about, and it really is a great young adult novel with a royalty theme. I would recommend this book to any mom wanting to bond with their daughter!"
- "As mom to a young teen, I'm torn about this novel. On the one hand, it features what I'd call a healthy romance -- the protagonist makes her own decisions, and you don't find that very often in young adult books. On the other hand -- holy cow, is the sex graphic. Healthy, but really, really graphic."
- "This is a good book filled with twists and turns in the romance of Feyre and Tamlin. I did not care for the controlling tone set for Tamlin and felt uneasy with this writing. Feyre is trapped and almost seems like an abusive situation that I really did not like. If taken on a purely fiction basis, it is okay, but it just made me angry to read."
There are no comments yet!
- "If it's a slow burn romance you're looking for, you should consider A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses). This is the second book in the series by Sarah Maas so in consideration perhaps you would want to read the first book in the series before reading this one. It tells the story of Feyre and how she saves the Fae kingdom from evil and how she deals with her current life. "
- "This book does fit the category, but only partially. This books is full of fantasy, but I would not consider it fairy tale or adults based. Because, in the book reviews it has been entered into the category for teens. However, some of the reviews have stated that it is an young adult fantasy. "