This solution is ranked
in What are the best retellings of Beauty and the BeastRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with strong and smart heroinesRead user opinions
in What are the best new adult fantasy books since 2005Read user opinions
in What are the best books to read if you liked the Lux seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best YA and NA novels with royalty themesRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with adventure and magicRead user opinions
in What are the best novels where the villain hero gets the girlRead user opinions
in What are the best slow burn romanceRead user opinions
in What are the best adult fantasy romance books with an independent heroineRead user opinions
in What are the best steamy teen romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best New Adult science-fiction fantasy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books inspired by East of the Sun and West of the MoonRead user opinions
in What are the best adult fantasy and paranormal romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best fairy tale fantasy books for adultsRead user opinions
What the community says about A Court of Thorns and Roses
- "The writing is suspenseful, inspiring and downright amazing. I expected it to be more of the same type of occult book but this was and so much more. It was gripping from beginning to end with action and unique interaction on every page. The trilogy compliments each other very well and I would say that all the books should be read to get to the point where this one tops them all. It is exciting and quite graphic though. Definitely not for younger readers. I highly recommend this as I could not put it down ""If you're ever considering a great romance novel with a strong heroine, then you might want to keep walking. As much as heroine goes, this story leads you to the other side of the street. When I read this book, it's essentially only a love story where the captured person falls in love with their capturer and everything in-between are cliches."
- "I think that this solutin does not provide the person doing the search with many options. Had I typed in this search, i would hope to be taken to a website that allows me to put more input into my search results so that I can narrow down my options a bit better."
- "After taking a minute to read over the plot and let it sink in, I think this novel does seem pretty interesting and could go down some unique paths. For some reason, I think a little of Beowulf when I read over the story line, but that is not necessarily a negative thing. This could go down as a very strong book and the reviews are quite positive! "
- "A Court of Thorns and Roses is an exciting story that is in the same vein as Game of Thrones. It has all the violence, drama, and tension that a medieval story should have plus the fantasy elements mixed in. If your a fan of fantasy worlds with magic and swords you will like A Court of Thorns and Roses."
- "One of the most popular YA books in publication, the Court series starts off slow but quickly picks up with wonderful characters and a retelling of the Beauty and the Beast that goes to wonderful places you don't expect. Worth a read? Definitely!"
- "If you are looking for a book that has a slow burn romance, you should check out A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. It is the first book in a trilogy of this series and it revolves around a nineteen-year-old named Feyre and her journey in the magical land of Prythian. It has a really nice storyline and is overall a nice read if you're looking for a slow burn romance. "
- "The heroine of this story may have initially been independent, but she has been captured by an enemy and is slowly falling in love with him. This book is certainly an adult fantasy romance, but it is questionable how independent the heroine is if she is a prisoner and is becoming dependent upon her captor for emotional sustenance. I think there are psychology studies about this, where the prisoner becomes enamored of her tormentor. Otherwise, this is a popular book with nearly 3,000 reviews liking it."
- "If you are a fan of fantasy books then this is one you definitely need to check out. packed from the very beginning with tons of action and adventure mystery romance and even more it is a book that you will not be able to put down until you are done reading it. "
- "I wanted to find something to take me away to another world after I put the children to bed and this was exactly it. This is definitely a fantasy book for adults and not for young adult readers as I would not let a teenager read this but for adults it is incredible."