This solution is ranked
in What are the best sensual romance novels for allRead user opinions
in What are the best gay steamy romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books about gay relationshipRead user opinions
in What are the best sexy gay romance books with BDSMRead user opinions
in What are the best novels with a male protagonistRead user opinions
in What are the best books about gay humiliationRead user opinions
in What are the best sadistic gay romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best intense erotic booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books with gay bearsRead user opinions
in What are the best fun reads for gaysRead user opinions
in What are the best erotica books with bizarre charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best gay romance books with dominant muscly guysRead user opinions
in What are the best novels for gay couplesRead user opinions
in What are the best ya classic erotic booksRead user opinions
in What are the best steamy romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic gay romance for bisexualsRead user opinions
in What are the best adult erotic BDSM booksRead user opinions
in What are the best paranormal gay romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best hot erotic books for adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best gay novels to read when boredRead user opinions
in What are the best books with gay alpha male charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best gay romance booksRead user opinions
What the community says about A History of Barbed Wire
- "As sensual novels go, this is a page turner but not for the timid. The short stories are all well written and quickly absorb you. Most are pretty heavy into the darker sides of sensuality and BDSM, so if you are just looking for a sensual love story this might not be the right book for you. If you love eroticism that is well written and descriptive give this book a read."
- "This is an interesting book, and describes stories about LGBT community,their eroticism. I can say that this book is very descriptive and engages your imagination completely, it seems like you are part of the story while reading it. "
- "A History of Barbed Wire is very good, It's a little bit raunchy and intense but I knew that before I read it so I didn't have a problem with it. The tales were very sensual and sexy, and well written. It was very hard putting this book down and I'm looking for more of this Author's books to read"
- "This does not seem like a good solution. The topic is really broad and vague. That means that there are hundreds of books out there that can fit the topic being asked. There are hundreds upon thousands of novels with male protagonists and this book does not seem like the right one at all. Especially one that is about erotica and gay culture. "
- "A History of Barbed Wire is an Anthology of short stories that will introduce you to the many nuances if not names of those in the sub-genres of Gay culture. It fits firmly in the area of sadistic gay romance books so whether you are a bear or just interested in what it is these short stories will get you acquainted. ""Vivid, sometimes graphic, and unafraid to explore what many would find a taboo subject, A History of Barbed Wire is a fascinating read no matter your sexual orientation. Of course, there's plenty of sex as this is a work of erotica, but it's also a rare insight into a world many of us know very little about.""This seems like a very good review. It is filled with all kinds of plot twist that should keep readers attention. It sounds like a very unique and well written story that explores a topic we don't hear much about. It is probably not for everyone but still a very good read."
- "I was somehow convinced to read A History of Barbed Wire for my book club. I guess I just don't get the gay bear culture. I really didn't enjoy this book at all, although others I talked to said they really liked it. I guess it just depends on your personal taste."
- "I did not enjoy this book that much. I normally do not read romance books, but I took a chance with this one and I was not pleased. I felt like I was reading a sick sex fantasy, not a romance novel. The story was just there to setup the sex. The characters were not engaging at all and I can not even remember any of their names even though I finished the book a few days ago. This book is not a steamy romance novel, it is a book that wants nothing more than to describe sex."
- "Depending on one's preferences, this will either be erotic or not. But it is good writing. The author clearly has a grasp on inventive language and could probably write about anything. He chose to write about an area he knows a lot about, but I don't, and he brings it to life without cliches or stereotypes. "