This solution is ranked
in What are the best romance novels with a makeover storyRead user opinions
in What are the best books with cross-dresser charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best Romance novels by Johanna LindseyRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books about warriorsRead user opinions
in What are the best YA werewolf romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best YA romance books with unlikely couplesRead user opinions
in What are the best teenage romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult contemporary romanceRead user opinions
in What are the best YA romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult romance booksRead user opinions
What the community says about A Loving Scoundrel
- "A story of an orphaned child who happens to find there way to a higher society. normally disguises as a male is a female and hired as a maid. Its a strong change for the child since the child is not use to this environment. Another Cinderella story if you will. Very good read and more in depth than what you could imagine. "
- "I was asking my sister for a good novel suggestion and she led me to this book. Very Well written and kept me on the edge of my seat. I'm so glad I found this book. It evoked so many different emotions as I read it."
- "Shame-faced, let me say yes, I did read this. It was left in a hotel room and I read it in, basically, one night. I haven't read a romance book since I was a teenager (they were a lot less steamy back then!). The writing is fine, and it's a quick read. If you're a fan of the genre - I think you'll find this a good read. "
- "For those - particularly girls - looking for romance novels, then this novel will fill your appetitite. There's honestly nothing that stands out about this particular work aside from its length. You will feel like you got your month's worth because this book took me at least a week to read. It's not the greatest entry of the series but it still holds up well."
- "This historical romance book takes place in England and is written by one of the best romance authors of all time. The reading level is consistent with young adults, and this is one of the many books that follows the same family. I would recommend this book for young adults, especially those with an interest in history. I think its a little slow so I would not recommend this for everyone, and this is one of a series so it may help to read the series first."