This solution is ranked
in What are the best educational comics and graphic novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best graphic novel adaptations of classic booksRead user opinions
in What are the best graphic novels for girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best graphic novels to kill boredomRead user opinions
in What are the best graphic novels for everyoneRead user opinions
in What are the best famous graphic novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books for kids to read on summerRead user opinions
in What are the best mindblowing graphic novels for adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best graphic novels for young adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best classic fantasy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read classicsRead user opinions
What the community says about A Wrinkle in Time: The Graphic Novel
- "This is such a great book for any young lady. Great imagery go along with great stories that really inspire the mind to think about things so much greater than ourselves. It is so hard to find anything that has any kind of literary quality these days, and this novel delivers on so many levels. This is a must read for anyone."
- "Madeliene L'Engle's "Wrinkle in Time" was one of the few young adult books that I actually read when I was a young adult. I loved it then and have read it repeatedly in the past 40 years. My current passion for graphic novels and adaptations led me to this version by Hope Larson. Unlike some graphic novel adaptations, Larson had to abridge this story to some extent. The other issue I had with this book was that the characters did not appear as I had envisioned them. But the former was a necessity and the latter was a matter of personal interpretation, and neither detracted from the quality of this book. The adaptation follows the story of Meg and company closely. Larson chose a difficult book to illustrate. Characters such as Aunt Beast and IT might be better left to the imagination. While the art is good, I would have liked it to have used as much color as the cover."
- "This is such a classic! I really like the graphic format, and I think it should be on everyone's must read list. This is good for tweens and up. Fair warning, though, the story is NOT the same as the book, but rather a graphic version of the novel that is an edited, shorter version."
- "So far this has been a decent read. I kept hearing this book was mind blowing and there was nothing like it. I'm left kinda confused as I don't really see the hype around it. It's good, but not insane like people want you to believe. That doesn't mean it should be ignored, I've really enjoyed reading it an the art is pretty good. "
- "A Wrinkle in Time is a classic story about time travel and good triumphing over evil. Though it is appropriate for all ages, A Wrinkle in Time is particularly good for children and young adults. In this graphic novel edition, the story is brought to life with vivid pictures to make it even more appealing for a young demographic."
- "“The memorable story of Meg Murry, Charles Wallace Murry, and Calvin O'Keefe's adventure across space and time is conveyed with all the intellectual and emotional impact of the original novel. This is the first time this book has illustrations. In the graphic novel, Hope Larson takes the classic story to a new level with her vividly imagined interpretations of tessering and favorite characters, like the Happy Medium and Aunt Beast. Perfect for delighting old fans and winning over new ones, this graphic novel adaptation is a must-read."