This solution is ranked
in What are the best romance books featuring adult couplesRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult novels about road tripsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with nerdy heroesRead user opinions
in What are the best short young-adult novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best book titles made funny by adding "in your pants" to the endRead user opinions
in What are the best books for hopeless romantic peopleRead user opinions
in What are the best YA books with third-person narrativesRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books by John GreenRead user opinions
in What are the best books with cute teenage loveRead user opinions
in What are the best books with hearts on the coverRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult realistic novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books from the DCPL Teen Humor BooklistRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary romantic comedy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books that are Printz Award winners and honorsRead user opinions
in What are the best math fiction books for children and adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best books recommended by Target book clubRead user opinions
in What are the best romancebooks with kindle versionRead user opinions
in What are the best books by YouTubersRead user opinions
in What are the best books about teen angstRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books for fast readersRead user opinions
in What are the best free books from Smashwords and EpubbudRead user opinions
in What are the best romance booksRead user opinions
What the community says about An Abundance of Katherines
- "I would not put this book into the romance category featuring adult couples. This is more of a book that follows a man who has a bad string of relationships. This is an interesting book and has many parts where I laughed out loud. On the otherhand, this book was pretty hard to stay interested and hard to get through the pages. "
- "I liked his other work, so I figured this one would be just as awesome. It failed to meet my expectations. There were many spots in the book where I just skimmed, because I got tired of reading the convolution. I was left feeling disappointed when the book finished. "
- "I thoroughly enjoyed this book by John Green. I am into reading love stories and I have been only reading books with hearts on the cover. This one popped up on my search and I am glad it did. It was important to concentrate on the first chapters to get a good grasp on the story but then it was smooth sailing. The characters are very well developed and so much fun! Don't miss out on Colin's adventures, pick this book up today!""The book seems to have great reviews, though I don't know that this is exactly an example of having "hearts on the cover". There is a single heart and some other icons on the cover. However, it seems like a book worth reading if the person with this problem is willing to expand their perimeters a little."
- "A contemporary romantic comedy has to be funny and when dealing with a man who has been dumped by 19 different women named Katherine, there are bound to be some laughs. This book by the award winning John Green will take you down an unpredictable path that is both funny and sweet. "
There are no comments yet!
- " I was not a big fan of this book. A person having had 19 girlfriends already in his life already tells me something. Now if you like that kind of book then this book may be for you. It is definitely not one of the best math fiction books for children and adults."
- "I've really enjoyed a few past picks from the Target book club and was wondering what else they recommend since I am in need of something new to read. This suggested book has won awards and seems highly acclaimed, but the link I got was to Amazon. There was no mention of the Target Book Club, so the search result really doesn't satisfy my query. I really wanted to see titles that were recommended by the Target book club specifically."
- "I absolutely love this book! It is a quick read, smart and wonderfully written. This book takes a different view on romance and it really is refreshing to read this new take on the romance novel. Wonderful characters that you really take an interest in and smart humor thrown in form time to time. Highly recommended!"
- "I feel like as far as the best free e-books from Smashwords and EPUBbud go I would have to rate an abundance of Catherine's as one of the top books! I read it from cover to cover and what seemed like just two days. It was definitely one of the best read that I've got for free; I can't think of anything right off the top my head that beat it!"
- #25 of 129
in What are the best romance books"I found the book an enjoyable read and I am sure there are some life lessons in there for some readers. Basically a search for happiness in some of the wrong places with eventual enlightenment."