This solution is ranked
in What are the best angels and demonsRead user opinions
in What are the best adult books with angelsRead user opinions
in What are the best novels with female assassinsRead user opinions
in What are the best paranormal novels with kickass heroinesRead user opinions
in What are the best YA paranormal fantasy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best science fiction and fantasy books with female bounty huntersRead user opinions
in What are the best female assassin booksRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult books with fallen angelsRead user opinions
in What are the best book picks of Sarah J. MaasRead user opinions
in What are the best hot romance books about possessivenessRead user opinions
in What are the best books to read if you liked A Court of Thorns and RosesRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with destined main charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best popular paranormal romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books about angelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books with angels, gods, or demonsRead user opinions
in What are the best books to read if you like Anita BlakeRead user opinions
in What are the best novels with strong female leadsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with strong female charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best books with the words blood or bone in the titleRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with strong and smart heroinesRead user opinions
in What are the best urban fantasy seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best supernatural romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best first books of PNR-UF seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best urban fantasy audiobooksRead user opinions
in What are the best paranormal and fantasy romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best adult urban fantasy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books with titles that start with aRead user opinions
in What are the best vampire novels for College studentsRead user opinions
What the community says about Angels' Blood (Guild Hunter)
- "I love to read adult books about angels. My favorite one right now is Angels' Blood (Guide Hunter). It's the first book in the Guild Hunter series and is about Elena Deveraux, a vampire hunter. She is hired to kill Archangel Raphael, but it's really hard for her to do because he is beautiful. It's a super interesting story that I highly recommend."
- "Angels' Blood takes place in a world where humans live an almost immortal life if they agree to sign a contract with an angel. The trade off is becoming a vampire and working for an angel as a slave. As one might imagine some of those who signed the contract change their mind and decide to make a run for it. That's where our kick ass heroine Elena comes in. She gets paid to track down the runaway vampires and return them to their angel owners. Her life or death career choice is just one thing that makes her so kick ass."
- "Angel's Blood is the first book in a series about paranormal romance. I'm not a fan of the genre but decided to give it a try. I kinda enjoyed it, it's a well written book, with an interesting premise, the characters and pace are okay but I think that this genre is not my thing anymore, I have no desire to know how the story continues."
- "I love assassin books and anything similar. I try to find ones with bad ass females in it because I really enjoy having a variety. I found Angels Blood and read it and I was overjoyed. The book is amazing. It's really interesting and keeps you wanting more. ""I've been a fan of this subgenre since the "Buffy" days. This strikes me as a worthy entry. I like the protagonist's internal conflict (again, shades of the "Dracula" episode of Buffy). Some people say this is a bit too dark. I say, bring on the darkness!""A story that is very interesting but is far too fictional for me. It is a story of demons and angels, while I was searching for a story about a lonewolf killer with a mysterious background. Overall it is not my type of book but may be a good read."
- "Angels Blood (Guild Hunter) is a part of the Guild Hunter Series that centers around the life of Elena Deveraux. Elena is a vampire hunter that kills other beings for a living. This is the best young adult book currently available on the market."
There are no comments yet!
- "I do not see how this is a book about a romance about possessiveness. "You have the archangels who rules over everyone and have the ability to create vampires who must then serve the angels for a 100 years. The humans are at the bottom of the power structure but can petition to be turned and you have the Guild Hunters who are in charge of keeping the vampires in line and returning them when they skip out on their contract. There were so many cool elements to this world and I would have loved to learn more about." But has you go you can see how it is about possessiveness with this comment. " Dimitri was just awful! I really didn't like this side character and he bothered me so much. There's no way I would have been able to read his book, Archangel's Blade, were I to continue with this series. I personally am not into the pain/pleasure scene but what really bothered me was his attitude toward Elena. He's constantly pushing his scent/pheromones at Elena (which creates an physical reaction in Elena) even when she repeatedly asks him to stop. Just NO! This is basically rape and not cool. Just because he's creating a pleasure physical experience for her, doesn't justify doing it against Elena's wishes."""I love the lore, and the way the author is consistent with the details of how they built the story's universe. Although I wish she'd put the same effort into writing the main character. The main character Elena felt too shallow and overpowered. I found the other characters and side stories more interesting. It's still and entertaining read, an excellent combination of fantasy and violence. I still look forward to the next series."
- "If you like fantasy, you'll definitely enjoy this book. I was blown away by the plot and the world the author has laid out! I couldn't put the book down till the last page, and then found myself flipping back to read over some of the earlier chapters because I wanted more!"
- "This book is written by a premiere author who certainly knows what she is doing, having been on the New York Times Bestseller list. It looks like she has developed a specialty in dark fantasies, with the Guild Hunters being the title of only one series she has published. To include this book in the category of novels with strong female leads is apropos, although one should be aware that the strong female lead in this case kills things. Not all of the readers who reviewed this book was enchanted with the heroine of the story.""Out of the best novels with strong female leads, the book Angels' Blood from the Guild Hunter series really rocked my world. The vampire hunter premise has been done, but not like this. Page turning, fantastic narrative, great character development."
There are no comments yet!
- "Do you ever crave for those days when vampire hunter books were still the rage? In highschool, I loved vampire hunter books, but now I can't find a good one to save my life. Recently, I read Nalini Singh's book and I was blown away. Watch out this tale about Elena and Archangel Raphael might blow you away! Must buy on Amazon! "
- "This is my second time reading this book and I have to wonder why I failed to continue with the series in 2016... I absolutely loved this read from start to finish... Perhaps my reading the prequel novellas helped me to fully embrace and understand this world that Nalini Singh has created allowing me to be immersed deeper into this read the second time through... A world filled with angels and archangels that are both beautiful and horrific in their power, vampires that can enthrall with simply a look, and hunters that are strong, intelligent, and mystical; how can this world not captivate readers?... Raphael and Elena are dynamic in their interactions balancing one another beautifully adding to the intensity of their connection and chemistry... The storyline, although gruesome and horrific, is intriguing and mystifying at the same time with an intensity that lasts throughout the book... looking forward to diving more into this world and seeing how the story continues to develop and unfold:)"