This solution is ranked
in What are the best books with hearts on the coverRead user opinions
in What are the best YA novels with pink coversRead user opinions
in What are the best YA fiction books featuring a foreign exchange studentRead user opinions
in What are the best chick lit novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best next-door romancesRead user opinions
in What are the best books with cute teenage loveRead user opinions
in What are the best amusing books for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction novels set in a boarding schoolRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult contemporary romanceRead user opinions
in What are the best books set in high schoolRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books for young adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books with neighborhood romancesRead user opinions
in What are the sweetest teen romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books with titles that start with aRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult romantic comedy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult realistic fiction novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best books to read if you like John GreenRead user opinions
in What are the best YA romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books recommended by John GreenRead user opinions
in What are the best realistic chick-lit fiction novels for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best books similar to Sarah Dessen's worksRead user opinions
in What are the best and favorite romance novels of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books for adults and young adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books set in Paris, FranceRead user opinions
in What are the best books by authors in the Midnight in Paris movieRead user opinions
in What are the best popular romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read young adult booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books that start with a or bRead user opinions
in What are the best novels with book boyfriend charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult realistic novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Anna and the French Kiss
- "I like to read the books that are kindof like romantical styled books or genre and this one here is all that. It is also showing a perfect heart on the cover of the book which is so pretty. You can buy this book either to just read it or you could use it for decoration since it does have a pretty heart on it. I put mine on display in my room!"
- "Ah young love, doesn't this remind us how love used to be so easy? I remember my first crush in high school, it felt amazing and the wonders of being in love. This book definitely makes me feel young again, careless and care-free! Although I am way beyond my years here, I have enjoyed this book because who doesn't want to be 17 again!"
- "This book was enjoyable as all get out, I normally don't like contemporary fiction, but for some reason Anna and her time in Paris caught me and wouldn't let me go. The novel is pure joy and wonderful."
- "Anna and the French Kiss is definitely a chick lit novel. I can't imagine many warm-blooded males carrying this paperback around with them. You take a journey with the girl in this story, and you are swept into a different world in France. It is most pleasing to have this escapism, and most women I know only dream of experiencing a Parisian adventure. I can't recommend this book enough to female dreamers."
- "'Anna and the French Kiss' is geared toward older teens. My 16 year old niece read it and seemed to enjoy it. She said that the characters were funny and "reminded her of some people at school". So I guess Stephanie Perkins did a good job with writing a realistic and relatable story. My niece definitely plans on reading more of this author's work."
- "Anna goes off to spend her senior year at a boarding school in Paris and was not too happy about it. But when she makes it there, she really starts to like one of the boys she met. The story is pretty innocent and definitely made for a younger audience, but it was not too bad."
- "Contemporary romance can be a muddy field to murk through, especially finding the best young adult contemporary romance books. Anna and the French Kiss definitely makes the top of my list for the best young adult contemporary romance books. This book was highly engaging and romantic, I'd recommend it for any young adult."
- "Anna and the French Kiss is a well written coming of age story about a high school student about to start her senior year. I found the story and characters to be extremely engaging and well written. If you like teenage romance stories, this is a fantastic page turner."
- "I'm kinda glad the solution isn't Twilight, since I really dislike that series. This one was pretty cool. St. Clair (Etienne) was an interesting character and I really liked Anna over his GF Ellie. Did they get together, though? I'm not telling you! Gotta read the book to find out, but I promise, it's a good book and if you like that one, you should read her other books ("Lola and The Boy Next Door" as well as "Isla and the Happily Ever After")."
- "Anna and the French Kiss seemed like it may be a bit to over the top in terms of sexuality, for my teens to read. However, after a thorough cover to cover reading on my part, I withdraw my initial opinion. This is a solid read, and I feel as though it is incredibly appropriate and relatable for teens, as long as we're on the same page talking about teens in the later years of teens."
There are no comments yet!
- "This was an enjoyable book to read. I was intrigued at the different paths that the character took. Plans thwarted by her father lead to potential promises. But then again, which love will win?""Anna and the French Kiss is one of those books that you read, read again, lend to a friend, and CANNOT wait for said friend to give it back so you can read over your favorite tidbits again! I absolutely loved it! Currently, I am reading Isla and the Happily Ever After, and I am positively in love again! Stephanie Perkins has thus far shown me great content and I am dying for more."
- "d nothing but rave reviews about Stephanie Perkins but have never read any of her stories. I picked up this one and all I can say is, wow! She can sure suck you right into a story. Before long I found myself laughing and crying along with the characters. You will experience every twist and turn and you’ll love the emotional journey it will take you on. If you re a fan of love, give this one a try and you will not be disappointed. I’ve already ordered the rest of the books in her collection!"
- "This is a really fun novel for young adults. The story follows Anna as she spends her senior year of high school abroad in France. All of the characters are really well developed and compliment each other perfectly and the story is really relatable for any teenager."
There are no comments yet!
- "This romance novel is one of my personal favorites and always keeps me in suspense and heart break. I can't get enough of the relationships and turmoil! Buy this book!"
- "If you're looking for a great love story for young adults, look no further, because "Anna and the French Kiss" has you covered. I'm always on the lookout for great books that will satisfy my daughter's love for reading and I ended up picking this one up on a whim. She absolutely loved it and has begun to read the author's other books as well! The author, Stephanie Perkins, writes a lot of great books aimed at young adults and so if you're looking for books in that vein, check out "Anna and the French Kiss"."
- "Anna and the French Kiss centers around a girl from Atlanta. I love stories that we've my hometown into the plot. Anna's journey to Paris is so fun to read. I felt like I was her off on an adventure to Paris, France. The story kept my attention till the end. I think a younger reader would enjoy the story more."
- "This is a good romance story but i felt that it was very cliché. I would have liked something a little bit more original and that did not include someone getting hurt in the process (her american sweetheart)… So I think that it does not send a good message or maybe that’s just my perception… but I would have liked something different.."
There are no comments yet!
- #21 of 129
in What are the best romance books