This solution is ranked
in What are the best novels with traumatized heroinesRead user opinions
in What are the best books with deaf, mute, and speechless charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best books of Catherine AndersonRead user opinions
in What are the best books with a traumatized heroineRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with sweet love storyRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books about pretty shy girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best historical romance novels with arranged marriagesRead user opinions
in What are the best accidental pregnancy novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best tearjerker romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with disabled heroinesRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with ranch settingRead user opinions
in What are the best books that have one-night-stands with unplanned pregnancyRead user opinions
in What are the best historical romance novels with married couplesRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with disabled main charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with a makeover storyRead user opinions
in What are the best historical romance with pregnant heroineRead user opinions
What the community says about Annie's Song
- "This was a really beautiful story. It was heart wrenching at times because of what Annie had to go through. However, it really ended up mesmerizing me. The whole time, you are rooting for Annie and fall in love iwth her a little bit. "
- "Sad books usually aren't my thing, but this one really changes my outlook on them. It falls into the traumatized heroine trope, something I don't usually like and again it changed my outlook. Overall really sad book but really uplifting at the same time. It's great to see a love story unfold into something positive like this."
- "I've been doing research on literature that features arranged marriages. I read Annie's Song, by Catherine Anderson, and found the story to be beautiful and heartbreaking in equal measure. I might describe the relationship between Alex and Annie to be more of a marriage of convenience than an arranged marriage, but these subgenres have some overlap and I would still call this book to be one of the better-written examples of the style."
- "This is a very sad book, but the love story is so great. It develops over time and you can just get immersed into the story. The girl has overcome so much and you don't see enough of people with disabilities in books like this. It really was a great read and you will hardly know time passing."
There are no comments yet!
- "This is a author that is well respected for the work that she has done in the past. This is not something that is going to be very simple to understand. The love story is very complicated, but thats what makes it great. Its not your typical story of love. This is a book that can be very inspirational for you to read. It will reaffirm the notion that we should not judge a book by its cover or treat people who are different that us for whatever reason as less of a person. "