This solution is ranked
in What are the best books in the Goddess Girls seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best mythology books for middle school studentsRead user opinions
in What are the best fantasy books with Greek mythology referencesRead user opinions
in What are the best novels that feature gods or goddessesRead user opinions
in What are the best modern adaptations of Greek mythologyRead user opinions
in What are the best books about mythologyRead user opinions
in What are the best books with Greek mythologyRead user opinions
in What are the best ya books with mythical charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction books based on mythologyRead user opinions
What the community says about Aphrodite the Beauty
- "Although the book Aphrodite the Beauty is written for 8-12 ages children, it looks like it is for little bit below than that aged of children. It is a decent book to introduce the mythology world to kids but it is not that great. If your kids love this book, you should let them have the whole Goddess Girls series though. "
- "Aphrodite is the Goddess of love and she believes that she needs to try and match make everyone she comes across. Sometimes she gets letters from others that are from Earth seeking her assistance in helping the fall in love with their true love. But when it comes to her own love life she’s not as good at match making."
- "My niece loves this entire series, but she is 7 years old! This series is for 8-12 year old kiddos, so it really wouldn't be a good choice at all for young adults. They's be done with it in 20 minutes, not to mention insulted that you gave it to them in the first place!"
- "Many know the story about Aphrodite or as some may know her, as Venus. Aphrodite the Beauty is a fun story about this Goddess of beauty and her many suitors. I found this book really charming and a fun book to get for my children. I have two little girls and they Greek mythology and the many gods and goddesses presented to them. It's good to see a series of books geared towards presenting these goddesses to children in a very accessible manner in which they can feel empowered. Pick up the whole series, it's' worthwhile and really enjoyable for the kids as well as parents."
- "I really liked this book, because it's based on Greek Mythology. It's aimed for a younger audience, so it was easy to read. Even though it's aimed for kids, the story was still fun and interesting, so it was nice for me to read this when I wanted to relax and have fun."