This solution is ranked
in What are the best contemporary romance novels with a married coupleRead user opinions
in What are the best debut romance novels released in 2013Read user opinions
in What are the best undiscovered romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books about cheatersRead user opinions
in What are the best steamy romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic paranormal booksRead user opinions
in What are the best intense erotic booksRead user opinions
in What are the best ya classic erotic booksRead user opinions
in What are the best erotica books with bizarre charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best hot erotic books for adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best Romantic novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Arsen: A Broken Love Story
- "This is an emotional story that really pulled my heartstrings. The central character made some very agonizing and frustrating decisions yet the novels ties up in a beautiful, lovely way."
- "This book describes a very special romantic story. love is described very sincerely and it is challenged through all the story , but in the end it will be stronger than every challenge.. I have had a very good time reading this book and i am sure that it will be the same for the majority of readers"
- "This is an intense love story that evoked many emotions from within me. This is technically an undiscovered romance because the main female character, Cathy, was cheating on her husband with Arsen. So, in that sense, I would call it undiscovered until all gets revealed. Just be warned, it is a very sensual book with a lot of physical scenes. Also, I recommend this book if you can handle not siding instantly with Cathy."
- "I was looking for something different to read and a friend recommended this book and I had a lot of great reviews, but I did not like it at all. As I was reading, what was happening with the characters was bringing back painful memories of what it happened with some friends and also in my life, it did not make for pleasant or engrossing reading. Maybe I'm just getting older, didn't seem good to basically sensationalize the pain people go through, whether it's through their fault or caused by someone else."
- "Arsen: A Broken Love Story is one of the best steamy romance novels. . It was damn good read. I became so engulfed in this book, I locked myself in my room until I finished. The author built a world that sucked you and never let you go. The characters were so real, that you hated, loved and hurt with them."
- "I don't have a lot of knowledge of erotic books except for accidentally get one as a kid from the library. However I think the review give me enough to think that it would be a modern and fun to read. The book while self published has a gripping first sentence."
- "This story is definitely intense and erotic. It is a story that stays with you forever. I hate how Cathy cheated on Ben, but I could also understand why she would go that route. Sometimes life can be going very bad for you that you also begin to change into a bad person to try and numb the pain. "
- "My coworker loves reading erotica books and often shares her opinions to me. She was talking highly about the book Arsen: A Broken Love Story by Mia Asher. Her descriptions were out of this world and it brought to life the ups and downs of a passionate love story."
- "The other week I was going for a long flight. I wanted to take something to pass time. I was going through my friends books and she recommended Arsen: A Broken Love Story. I took it on my trip and it definitely helped make the time fly. I really enjoyed the book."
- #27 of 52
in What are the best Romantic novels
There are no comments yet!
- #112 of 129
in What are the best romance books"This book at me addicted from page one. I normally am weary of erotic novels as the authors spend more time worrying about the physical interactions of the characters rather than the story. This book has a great balance of all of the elements and the story will stick with you long after you are done reading. This book will take you on an emotional roller coaster at times that really shows the power of love to be both uplifting and destructive. There are parts of the book that will be hard for everyone to read, but it's worth it overall. As a fan of romance books please read this one, you won't regret a minute of this read."