This solution is ranked
in What are the best romance books to read this summerRead user opinions
in What are the best adult urban fantasy series that are already completedRead user opinions
in What are the best female assassin booksRead user opinions
in What are the best alternatives to Twilight SagaRead user opinions
in What are the best popular paranormal romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best humorous paranormal romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic paranormal booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books for hopeless romantic peopleRead user opinions
in What are the best YA urban fiction novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best new adult paranormal romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic romance novels with kickass womenRead user opinions
in What are the best timeless paranormal romancesRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books featuring adult couplesRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with strong female charactersRead user opinions
in What are the funniest paranormal romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best paranormal books for biracial readersRead user opinions
in What are the best paranormal romance books for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best paranormal romance books for College studentsRead user opinions
in What are the best novels with female assassinsRead user opinions
in What are the best novels about vampire romanceRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books for fast readersRead user opinions
in What are the best adult vampire romance booksRead user opinions
What the community says about At Grave's End (Night Huntress)
- "This is a fun little series about a sultry Vampire Hunter and her Vampire lover. If you like romance and undead action I can recommend this series. It has fun with itself and puts a smile on my face because it doesn't take itself too seriously. I can definitely recommended for genre fans of horror and romance."
- "It should be the best time of half-vampire Cat Crawfield’s life. With her undead lover Bones at her side, she’s successfully protected mortals from the rogue undead. But though Cat’s worn disguise after disguise to keep her true identity a secret from the brazen bloodsuckers, her cover’s finally been blown, placing her in terrible danger."
- "My wife loves this genre of books so I bought her a copy for a present. She told me it's one of her favorites because the story is written in such an immersive way that it's difficult to put down. She doesn't rave very often about a book so I take this as a sign that it was good."
There are no comments yet!
- "While looking for a recommendation for the best paranormal romance books for teens getting a result of "At Grave's End" is an acceptable result. The reviews are good and plentiful however I don't think I would want to start reading the third book of a series, I would have preferred a first book recommended. In addition, I am not sure "teen" would really be where I would put this book judging by the picture and description. Maybe a much older teen like 18 or 19 bu tnot younger."
- "I love a great assassin novel. Sometimes I like to read about a heroine in charge. At Grave's End told a tale that was easy to find interesting and really kept my attention the entire time. I thought the plot was good and the book almost had a paranormal feel to it."
- "The ending of the Cat and Bones series and it aims to please. Going more in depth to characters and the politics of the vampire world. This really makes you fall in love with every character and she writes it so beautifully you will not want to put it down. If you are looking for a great romance book for fast readers this is the one for you."