This solution is ranked
in What are the best narrated audiobooksRead user opinions
in What are the best recommended books with politicsRead user opinions
in What are the best books that are over a 1000 pagesRead user opinions
in What are the best Scott Brick-narrated audiobooksRead user opinions
in What are the best Dieselpunk booksRead user opinions
in What are the most influential books of the 20th centuryRead user opinions
in What are the best books that smart people should readRead user opinions
in What are the best books that are difficult to readRead user opinions
in What are the best Libertarian booksRead user opinions
in What are the best thick booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books for geeksRead user opinions
in What are the best anarchist fiction booksRead user opinions
in What are the best novels with political themesRead user opinions
in What are the best book list of Lucas ScottRead user opinions
in What are the best books mentioned in The PagemasterRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read books for those who love freedomRead user opinions
in What are the best books for INTJ personalityRead user opinions
in What are the best books that are over 800 pagesRead user opinions
in What are the best worth-reading thick booksRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read books with more than 500 pagesRead user opinions
in What are the best magnum opus booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Atlas Shrugged
- "I found the solution of Atlas Shrugged when I was searching for best narrated audiobooks. This is a well known book and is available as an audiobook but I'm not sure how to classify it as one of the best so it's a decent solution but I don't know that it's the best. "
- "Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand is a wondrful book for those who are interested in her philosophical viewpoint Objectivism. Although it is over a 1000 pages, it keeps you interested the whole way. I enjoyed her views on a Dystopian society that are told through an action thriller format. This is definitely a good read."
- "I thought that this was the best Scott Brick narrated book I've ever heard. Typically when I hear a book narrated I find myself annoyed because of the tone and inflections that the narrator uses. This was not the case here. Scott Bricks voice lends gravitas to a deeply philosophical book. It only enhances the subject matter. "
- "What needs to be said about Atlas Shrugged that hasn't already? It's an iconic book that has shifted demographics and structures all around the world through the eyes of Dagny Taggart. It's a revolutionary book that has graced countless people's political identities. It's a quick read and has a lot of good and evil narrative through the political spectrum. "
- "This book is only suitable for smart people or it will be hard to keep your attention. The book was quite an educational experience, but there was no humor whatsoever. It really ties into current affairs, and really makes you think about your existence in this world."
- #5 of 14
in What are the best thick books
- "Atlas Shrugged is exactly the book for the geeks. I am not familiar with the book and even if I am just one of those casual geeks, I would love to be invested in this one. The thousands of reviews seem to be very positive and I read a lot of interesting non spoiler praises for it."
- "Atlas Shrugged is a brilliant political commentary spun into an action novel that is a thrill to read. It's deep and even more deeply original, another great social commentary by Ayn Rand. Provoking and philosophical, this book is a great read for thinkers and book enthusiasts alike."
- "Timeless! A must read for everyone! Wonderful fodder for book clubs, close friends at dinner party, boring cocktail party. I believe Ayn Rand, with all her faults, was one of history's great seers. She wrote the blue print for the destruction of America's social conscience and it's plunge into anarchy and ruin. We see the faces of these antagonists in the news every day. They get bolder and bolder. "
There are no comments yet!
- "Atlas Shrugged is a very thought provoking book and as someone that is into philosophy, I found it to be quite original. I felt as though John Galt did an amazing job combining moral dilemma's and element's of philosophy on this book of which I enjoyed to a great degree. "