This solution is ranked
in What are the best Graphic novels for childrenRead user opinions
in What are the best books that every eight year old should readRead user opinions
in What are the best comic books with anthropomorphic animalsRead user opinions
in What are the best books for third grade boy readersRead user opinions
in What are the best novels for ten year old girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best books for nine year old childrenRead user opinions
in What are the best books for fifth grade readersRead user opinions
in What are the best graphic novels for young adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best books for 12 and 13 year old girlsRead user opinions
What the community says about Babymouse #1: Queen of the World!
- "The best books that every eight year old should read Babymouse #1: Queen of the World! is a good book because it explores how children (and adults sometime) want to be someone else. It gives you a look into how being yourself is important my 8 year old likes this book."
- "When you're small, why not dream big? Babymouse wants to be queen of the world, and sometimes dreams do come true. I really loved this story, something we can all relate to. Well, maybe not Warren Buffet, but even he started somewhere once upon a time. This is a great story with tons of humor and heart."
- "Babymouse is a fun little reading book that I think most kids enjoy. It's very cutsie, and it almost reminds of the Redwall series (but that's for more seasoned readers). Like most kid books, it's a series of illustrations that depict BabyMouse in all sorts of scenarios like the beach, being a rock star, etc. Overall it's not bad at all, but when I was nine I preferred reading something like Captain Underpants. Now that was super funny."
- "I bought this book, "Babymouse #1: Queen of the World!" for my nephew and it is one of his favorites. It is written in a comic book style that he enjoys reading. It is one of a series of books and he is looking forward to reading the rest of the series. I am just happy that he now loves reading because he used to feel that reading was boring before this book. I have also given this book as a gift to my friends' children and it was a big hit with them."
- "What a great and entertaining read for a young girl! I always insist on pre-reading everything before I gift it to my grandchildren to make sure there's no content unsuitable for their age. Babymouse met all of my standards and exceeded them as well! I actually found myself enjoying it on its own merits! I highly recommend it!"