This solution is ranked
in What are the best novels with a male protagonistRead user opinions
in What are the best books with gay bikersRead user opinions
in What are the best gay romance books for crossdressersRead user opinions
in What are the best male-to-male novels featuring motorcycle clubsRead user opinions
in What are the best gay books with sailor charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best royal gay romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic gay romance books with role playingRead user opinions
in What are the best gay romance novels for homosexualsRead user opinions
in What are the best novels for gay couplesRead user opinions
in What are the best gay romance booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Bad Boys Need Love Too
- "Gay romance books for crossdressers is a pretty specific genre to be looking for and this book, Bad Boys Need Love Too by Christa Tomlinson, fills that need for specificity. The main characters', Joseph Naderi and Gage Mason, love story is remarkable, touching, and will make anyone want to have that kind of love. No matter your sexual orientation, you will love this book!"
- "So this is definitely a book for those who want to read gay fiction. The story is intriguing and follows Joseph and Gage, two very mismatched men who fall in love. If you are looking for gay fiction to read and are a fan of motorcycles and bike clubs, this would be a perfect book for you. The story is great and the characters are interesting as well. Seeing as that I'm not a big fan of gay fiction, I guess I didn't like it quite as much. "
- "It's definitely a gay erotic novel, with lots of explicit sex, though it takes place in modern times with a motorcycle theme. However, I would never call this a "royal" gay novel, as there is no royalty of any kind. If you want some hot man-on-man action, this should suffice, but not if your hot man-on-man action must include princes, swashbucklers, stables, or knights."
- "Bad Boys Need Love Too is a steamy gay romance full of drama, love, and explicit sex scenes. Gage and Joseph's story is book one in a complete three book series. Christa Tomlinson is an exciting up and coming authorin erotic romance. Christa graduated from The University of Missouri-St. Louiswith a degree in History. She loves to create stories that are emotional andlovely with sex that is integral to the characters' romantic arc. Her booksinclude straight couples, curvy couples, gay, and multicultural couples. Loveis love and everyone should have their story told."
- "Ive been in a bit of a rut lately trying to find a novel to keep me engaged. The last 3 I put down a quarter of the way through and never picked up. My bestie suggested this title , saying maybe I needed something new. I love romance novels but for some reason never read any where the romanve was men on men. I decided heck why not , I adore my gay friends so maybe I would enjoy a change of pace. Let me tell you what , this book was a real page Turner. Im so thankful my friend opened up a whole new door to literature that I just never thought to try. Excellent writing. And i won't spoil it for you but the ending is amazing."
- "This book is about pretty boy, Joseph Naderi, and bad boy, Gage Mason. One- a well-dressed, well-versed, college graduate lawyer and the other- a greasy t-shirt, ripped jeans, dirty fingernails, motorcycle mechanic and shop owner. Vinegar and water, right? They meet at Gage’s bike shop when Joseph, owner of a Ducati, has problems with his bike and through a friends recommendation sends him to Gage. They immediately start off on the wrong foot with Joseph being rude not realizing Gage is the owner and not just a grunge worker"
- "This guilty pleasure novel is a real telling of the opposites attract theme but with gay characters. It has your typical pretty boy in then finds his perfect lover in a seemingly incompatible package. Pretty boy falls for bad boy, the story isn't terribly deep but what you'd expect for a typical romance novel. "