This solution is ranked
in What are the best books featuring controlling and possessive male leadsRead user opinions
in What are the best books to read if you like Beautiful BastardRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic books for womenRead user opinions
in What are the best novels with traumatized heroinesRead user opinions
in What are the best smut-themed booksRead user opinions
in What are the best intense and angsty romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with dominating alpha heroesRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic and hot romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic office romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with sociopathic heroesRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books featuring men in suitsRead user opinions
in What are the best novels featuring overprotective boyfriendsRead user opinions
in What are the best books from the hot listRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels set in New YorkRead user opinions
in What are the best romance audiobooksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with rich heroesRead user opinions
in What are the best books for college girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best books with dangerous bad boy leadsRead user opinions
in What are the best and favorite romance novels of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best modern romance books adapted into moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best steamy and sexy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best popular romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best erotica booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Bared to You (Crossfire)
- "This book was recommended to me as a 50 shades-like book. It has some common themes, but no more so than any other hot romance novel. I really cared about the characters and wanted to get to know more about each one and she doesn't disappoint. Nor does she give it all away in the first book. It leaves you optimistic, but hanging on for more. I've read some of the reviews that talk about how unrealistic this is and how we (as women) don't really want to be treated this way. To that I say "If you want realism, go read non-fiction!" I read to immerse myself in another world. I enjoy reading about relationships that are all or nothing, but I don't for one second believe the relationship between the main characters to be a healthy, mimic-worthy relationship. And I certainly don't thing anyone reading it will attempt to emulate the book in that way. There are other sections that we could all learn from, that's for sure, but it's a work of entertaining fiction and I enjoyed it for what it was. I can't wait for the next one!"
There are no comments yet!
- "This is a great solution for this problem. In Sylvia Days book, there is both romance and later intense angsty. When Cary says "The bonds of his love transformed me, even as I prayed that the torment of our pasts didn’t tear us apart..." is a good sentence to point out the obvious style of this novel."
- "He was beautiful and brilliant, jagged and white-hot. I was drawn to him as I’d never been to anything or anyone in my life. I craved his touch like a drug, even knowing it would weaken me. I was flawed and damaged, and he opened those cracks in me so easily... Gideon knew. He had demons of his own. And we would become the mirrors that reflected each other’s most private wounds…and desires."
- "Obviously due to popularity Fifty Shades of Grey and its sequels are well known. Many say this goes to another erotic area. Gideon is an Alfa-male that every man wants to be and Eva is the woman you wish you could be. You may need to read all the books in the series to fully grasp the impact. "
- "Bared to You by Sylvia Day is book one in the Crossfire series and it is one hot romance. Gideon and Eva both have their own issues, but fight for their relationship. I liked the character depth and plot development. The story may jump a bit too quickly into full blown romance for some, but it didn't bother me."
- "I didn't really like this book, I read about 25% of the book and I had to stop. I just couldn't get into the story because the characters weren't interesting and the story was very slow. I didn't really like the writing style of this author either. The theme was something I was looking for but it just didn't work for me.""I craved his touch like a drug, even though it would weaken me. This is a line from the book and it should make you crave reading this book...even though it might not be good from you, it is awesome to enjoy it. Read this book about a super sexy guy and the woman who craves him."
- "Bared to You did a really good job of capturing what I feel is the emotional impact or feelings that tend to surround overprotective relationships. I think it captured the dynamic realistically without downplaying the negative aspects of being in such a relationship. "
There are no comments yet!
- "This book is definitely one of the top books you should keep in mind when it comes to the Big Apple setting. This is a great story to tell and one of the books you would want to read on a cozy rainy day with your coffee on the side, this is absolutely a pick up and one of the best most definitely!"
- "I gotta be honest i knew about this book bc of my gf who wanted me to read this book but since i am not into reading i just asked her if she has an audiobook and she did. She gave this to me and told me to finish listening to it and i did. I do not know how she was able to love this book i cannot even fathom this. LMAO the couple is so dysfunctional "
- "I have read other Syliva Day books and was thoroughly impressed and satisfied with the other novels, not so much with this book. I am not sure what all the hype was about but I found Eva's character to be simple-minded and hard to follow. The interaction between Eva and Gideon was not at all thrilling in the least and left a lot to be desired. I would not recommend this book hopefully any future series will have more character and substance. "
- "Bared to You from the Crossfire series, is the quintessential anti-hero as protagonist story, but it is definitely one of the best books with a dangerous bad-boy lead I've read in a long time. The interactions between the characters, along with character development, makes this a must-read book. "
- "Bared to You is one of my favorite contemporary romance novels. Sylvia Day delivers once again with this salacious and suspenseful story. The language is vivid and engrossing. It will make you want to keep reading. The characters are complex and interesting, which makes for an enjoyable read. "
There are no comments yet!
- #25 of 104
in What are the best erotica books