This solution is ranked
in What are the best friends to lovers contemporary romanceRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books about best friendsRead user opinions
in What are the best hilarious chick lit novelsRead user opinions
in What are the funniest romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books with the hottest dirty talkRead user opinions
in What are the best novels with childhood enemies and friends turned loversRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic books for womenRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with male point of viewRead user opinions
in What are the best romantic books to make you laughRead user opinions
in What are the best books about friends with benefitsRead user opinions
in What are the funniest and wittiest novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic and hot romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best immortal romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best Romantic novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best novels about best friends turned into loversRead user opinions
What the community says about Beautiful Player (Beautiful Bastard)
- "Sort of dry but the great thing about this book is that its part of a large series. The series focuses on a lot of different characters but this specific one is about lovers and best friends. Each book will include bits and pieces from other characters' stories and I think that's a fun way to get involved in the series."
- "This book is billed as a NSFW version of My Fair Lady. Unfortunately all the zip, zing, pizzazz, and hullabaloo of that story has been crammed into a soft core pornographic pile of smut about, you guessed it, another billionaire playboy (only two arms this time) and a naive sex kitten named Maureenathon. Yawn guvna!"
- "This book was amazing, and retells the classic 'good girl'-'bad boy' tale. anyone who loves a good romance novel will adore this story. It was written well and never fails to lose your interest. However, it was not comical, so it doesn't fit the 'funny romance novels' category. Humor it was lacking, romance it was not."
- "Beautiful player brings the Beautiful Series roaring back with a vengeance. I was so pissy over the last couple of the series releases that I almost didn't download this one. Thank God I have no romance reading willpower. I LOVED it! It was point zero zero zero five percent away from being as good as or better than Beautiful Bastard. Chloe & Bennett are the greatest power couple of ALL TIME, but Will & Hannah are the greatest Faux/GEEK couple of all time! [Julie & Matt Hawkins are the greatest real geek couple of all time]. Yes, Max & Sara were hot, but they didn't take a fist full of my heart like B&C and now W&H.""Almost 2 years ago, my friend highly recommended "Beautiful Player" to me. I'm one of those people who have a hard time (loved this author(s) and so glad that I was finally able to read this series) 1) checking out authors I'm not familiar with and 2) I'm not able to read 1 book in the center of the series. I strongly feel that each book should have a HEA but that there is a reason books are set as a series so it should be read in order."
- "My fiancee read this book and recanted most of the contents to me with a sly smile. So, while I didn't read it personally, she completely enjoys the "Beautiful Player" series. This book from the series really delves into Will Sumner in a unique way. He is used to being in control of love situations. He is thrown off by the lovely Hanna. My fiancee declared this book impossible to set back down. It comes with a high recommendation as well as a suggestion to read the earlier parts of the series first!"
- #14 of 52
in What are the best Romantic novels
- "I'm a sucker for love stories and especially ones that turn from friendship to romance. I wanted to find a new book to read that focused on this type of relationship and discovered this book. I must say after reading the first couple of pages, I'm hooked! I've already got my friends reading this now. Awesome book!"