This solution is ranked
in What are the best Philosophy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read non-fiction booksRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read philosophical classicsRead user opinions
in What are the best books of the 1920sRead user opinions
in What are the best books portraying 21st-Century realityRead user opinions
in What are the best must read Philosophy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books to read to sound interesting and smartRead user opinions
in What are the best hardest books to read according to The GuardianRead user opinions
in What are the most influential books of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best life-changing booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Being and Time
- "Philosophy is the core of how we find ourselves and our values as human beings. We can't progress as a species unless we can get greater grasps on the philosophy of life and living. This book does a great job at providing a hint to the answers that we seek. "
- "This book was extremely philosophical! So much in fact that it was very hard for me to read! It was interesting though to see how the author goes into the meaning of being. I will say there is a lot of big words in here and it goes very deep. If you are looking for something like that this will spark your interest! "
- "It's hard to stay positive in this day and age of negativity. If you like to stay optimistic like I do or even struggle to, then Being and Time is the book for you. It is revolutionary and really helps put things in perspective. It is very well written and extremely relatable. It will change the way you think!"
- "What is being? Are we here to accept or are we here to improve and continuously do so. I think that we need to understand acceptance as well as change in order to continue to thrive, or what is the point. "
- "Everyone told me that Being and Time was one of the most life changing books that they had ever read, but I just cannot agree with that. Maybe for them, maybe for some, but not for me...and surely not for every one! This was an okay read, but it just didn't live up to the hype that I had heard about it."