This solution is ranked
in What are the best fantasy novels with strong womenRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic books with werewolvesRead user opinions
in What are the best urban fantasy and paranormal romance for adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best adult urban fantasy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best adult paranormal romance seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best timeless supernatural fictionRead user opinions
in What are the best supernatural booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romances with werevolves and shiftersRead user opinions
in What are the best books about werewolvesRead user opinions
in What are the best paranormal novels with kickass heroinesRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic books with shapeshifter charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best YA paranormal fantasy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic classicsRead user opinions
in What are the best werewolves novels for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best books written by female Canadian writersRead user opinions
in What are the best urban fantasy seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best books with monster girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best adult urban fantasy series that are already completedRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic werewolf novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best shapeshifter books for adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best supernatural romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books about vampire, werewolves, and witchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fantasy books featuring a strong adult heroineRead user opinions
What the community says about Bitten (Women of the Otherworld)
- "I'll admit that Bitten defiantly was a page turning if these types of stories are your thing. But their was one BIG thing that I couldn't get past . All the characters were so flawed , and not in a good way. Assholes, terrible decisions galore, it just didn't make sense some of the ways they would act."
- "I get into werewolf and vampire books every now and again just for a change of pace and to keep up with the worlds of contemporary fantasy. I was pleasantly surprised by this one. High paced contemporary life with a twist! A nicely written and involving journey into the world of fantasy. "
- "The book was about self discovery and the only female werewolf in the world who has stupid mutts to stop. I can't say I like Elena but her story and relationships made for a good story. If you want to read about a love triangle, self discovery, and crazy lone werewolves bent on killing the whole pack then this is the book for you."
- "I absolutely love stories of the paranormal and when I started reading Bitten (Women of the Otherworld) by Kelley Armstrong I was instantly entranced. The female lead is strong willed and easy to get behind as you read about her plight. The story isn't the most realistic as characters make a lot of odd choices from time to time but it doesn't distract from the overall story too much. While the story is well worth reading if you're into the supernatural, there are a few characters that could have been fleshed out more or could be a little less one-dimensional. Overall however, I really enjoyed this book and look forward to reading more from this author."
- "I really like urban fantasy. It's fun, it's escapist, and it's usually pretty predictable. It's what I expect, and it's what I got with Bitten. I wanted to pick this up before I tried the show on Netflix - books are usually better than the show, you know? Anyway, Bitten is a solid read, you can kind of see where it's going, but the storytelling is just my style and it's a fun ride to get there. A fun diversion!"
- "Could you imagine? What would you do? I would run as fast as I can in the opposite direction holding my head high knowing I did the right thing for the right reasons at the right time. "
- "If looking for a thriller or suspense this is a good one. Similar to twilight but instead of the vampires being the main man, the werewolves are the star of the show. Elana Michaels life will never be the same when her fiance makes her into a werewolf like himself. "
- "The heroine is so distasteful and makes such horrible choices that it is nearly impossible to root for her. I understand good and evil characters, but this girl is just stupid, neither good or bad. Hard to stay interested in her and thus the entire story is a waste of time."
There are no comments yet!
- "Not sure if I'd consider this very erotic, but I guess it could fit into that genre. Decent story about werewolves, so if you're into that you may want to give this a read. "
There are no comments yet!