This solution is ranked
in What are the best romantic books with blue in the titleRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with rich heroesRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary romance books for single adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels featuring cowboysRead user opinions
in What are the best southern romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best novels with traumatized heroinesRead user opinions
in What are the best new adult book seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best Lisa Kleypas booksRead user opinions
in What are the best Texas setting booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels dealing with famous charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best books with a traumatized heroineRead user opinions
in What are the best domestic violence books in fictionRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books for college girlsRead user opinions
What the community says about Blue-Eyed Devil (Travises)
- "Blue is my favorite color so I love reading books with blue in the title. I recently found the romance book "Blue-Eyed Devil." I read it and fell in love with the book immediately! It featured great characters that I really felt concerned for and an overall interesting perspective. I thought it was great!"
- "Haven and Hardy are damaged characters. But, aren't we all? So, two damaged people find each other. I found their characters to be complicated and I was sympathetic to them both, even though they weren't always the best of people. They were interesting characters and I enjoyed reading their story. So, I recommend this whole series, really. "
- "A gutwrenching work of modern romantic fiction that takes you on a ride through the young adult life of Wellesley grad and daughter of a Houston energy baron, Haven Travis. Haven falls in love with a self made millionaire Hardy Cates and along the way learns how to love herself."
- "What makes Blue-Eyed Devil (Travises) stand out about the rest when discussing the top romance novels that feature cowboys, is how well the author is able to bring alive the characters. Being a contemporary novel, it can often be hard to fully incorporate character development but Lisa Kleypas has done it yet again, in the second installment of the Travises series. This is a must read to anyone interested in modern romance fiction novels!"
- "The New York Times bestselling author of Sugar Daddy is back with her most breathtaking, hot-and-bothered novel yet! MEET THE BLUE-EYED DEVIL His name is Hardy Cates. He’s a self-made millionaire who comes from the wrong side of the tracks. He’s made enemies in the rough-and-tumble ride to the top of Houston’s oil industry. He’s got hot blood in his veins. And vengeance on his mind. MEET THE HEIRESS She’s Haven Travis. Despite her family’s money, she refuses to set out on the path they’ve chosen for her. But when Haven marries a man her family disapproves of, her life is set on a new and dangerous course. Two years later, Haven comes home, determined to guard her heart. And Hardy Cates, a family enemy, is the last person she needs darkening her door or setting her soul on fire. WATCH THE SPARKS FLY. . . . Filled with Lisa Kleypas’s trademark sensuality, filled with characters you love to hate and men you love to love, Blue-Eyed Devil will hold you captive in its storytelling power as the destiny of two people unfolds with every magical word."
- "A fairly decent book that has a heroine who is double traumatized. First by a family who refuses to accept that she won't accede to their life plan for her, and second by the man she elopes with who turns out to be an abuser. I was prepared to not be able to relate to Haven because I don't have these issues in my life, however this well written story sucked me in and had me turning pages to see what choices she would make next. "
There are no comments yet!
- "This book has a story which has a character that is a heroine, and is traumatized. I actually found the character to be a very interesting one, I felt immersed into the story while reading, and would lose track of time, because it was so interesting to me. I have recommended this to friends and family who enjoy stories that are contemporary romance fiction stories."
- "Lisa Kleypas's style of writing and the amount of detail she put into her descriptions were so good that it was easy for me to image myself as the characters. It isn't a typical romance book but that is part of the reason that the book was so good because it's unique. I look forward to reading more of this author's books."
- "The Blue-eyed devil is a romance novel by Lisa Kleypas. It is very exciting and although it is fiction, it will make you tear up easily. It has a lot of adventure and drama to keep you entertained for hours. Definitely a great addition to any romance aficionado. "