This solution is ranked
in What are the best neighbor romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance book with wolfshiftersRead user opinions
in What are the best adult fantasy romance books with an independent heroineRead user opinions
in What are the best YA werewolf romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books with werewolvesRead user opinions
in What are the best Native American romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best native American historical romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books to read if you like Anita BlakeRead user opinions
in What are the best books about vampiresRead user opinions
in What are the best books with the words blood or bone in the titleRead user opinions
in What are the best horror and romance books with werewolvesRead user opinions
in What are the best teen werewolf fictionRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic werewolf novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books about werewolvesRead user opinions
in What are the best books about teen vampiresRead user opinions
in What are the best romances with werevolves and shiftersRead user opinions
in What are the best teen vampire fictionRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with young adult vampiresRead user opinions
in What are the best adult vampire romance booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Bone Crossed (Mercy Thompson Series)
- "Once again, a book I can't put down. I go from reading ho hum books that are good but I can put them down and get other things done. Not with Mercy Thompson. Only problem is that I have to pace myself because I have to buy them. My library hasn't gotten them all on Kindle. I can't believe how underrated this series is. Patricia Briggs has created characters that are so believable in a magical world of werwolves, vampires, witches... Yep, the usual often boring and predictable fantasy world. But what sets Mercy Thompson apart is the relationship the characters have with each other and Mercy's intelligence. Sometimes when she's feeling particularly vulnerable she tries to convince herself that leaving her adopted pack and Adam, who at this point in the series seems to be her one true love, so that they will be safe from the forces that want to see her hurt or killed. And in my mind I'm thinking, 'no please don't do such a stupid thing,' or, 'just tell Adam the whole truth and he'll understand.' And then she sorts it out and does the right thing. My only problem with Mercy is that she keeps walking into danger, my problem cuz I'm such a weeny. Well she wouldn't be the heroine if she didn't take on all the troubles now would she. In this installment Mercy is still recovering from the rape incident and adding to this, Marsallia the vampire leader is out for Mercy's blood. She heads to Seattle to help a friend with a ghost problem which really take a twist near the end, and runs into the most powerful Vampire in that stae. She's really over her head in this one or so it seems. Once again my favorite thing about this series is that Briggs doesn't see any need for unnecessary foul language or sexual descriptions. There is humor but no idiots. I loved the True Blood series but man there could really be some idiots in there and even though I can handle the sexual situations, if it's too graphic I have to be careful who I refer the books to."
- "I bought the book Bone Crossed (Mercy Thompson Series) as a birthday gift for a friend of mine, and I'm confident my friend really appreciated it. It's a fantasy-romance book that talks about werewolves and vampires, and I'm sure that it will be enjoyable for every lover of this genre."
- "Marsilia, the local vampire queen, has learned that Mercy crossed her by slaying a member of her clan. Now, she's out for blood. But since Mercy is protected from direct reprisal by the werewolf pack-and her relationship with its sexy Alpha-it's not Mercy's blood Marsilia is after..."
There are no comments yet!
There are no comments yet!
- "Bone Crossed is a must read. I truly couldn't put it down. It is the 4th book in Patricia Briggs' Mercy Thompson series, and a definite favorite of mine. She is fighting against the vampire queen, which isn't easy. This one got me hooked from page one, and didn't let me go until the very last chapter. A definite must read, especially if youre a fan of teen vampire fiction novels."
- "I truly enjoy this series. I would have to say that this one is not one of my favorites. But it is still a good book. It can stand alone against many a book out there. It just pales in comparison to some of the others in the series. If you like werewolves or shifters or paranormal/urban fantasy, definitely go check out book one, Moon Crossed. A great series"