This solution is ranked
in What are the best chick lit novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best British chick lit novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best humorous romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the funniest and wittiest novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best romantic books to make you laughRead user opinions
in What are the best amusing books for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best books for college girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best hilarious chick lit novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best novels with an office romance storyRead user opinions
in What are the best books with a question mark in the titleRead user opinions
in What are the best romance audiobooksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with funny titlesRead user opinions
in What are the best Sophie Kinsella booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Can You Keep a Secret?
- "I order this book off Amazon because the description sounded really good. This book delivered on just being a fun story to read. This book follows Emma Corrigan and her decision to unload all of her darkest secrets to a stranger that turns out to be the boss of the company she works for, and this opens up the door for many, many awkward situations. This is a fun book that will really keep you interested."
- "I’d just finished reading a very heavy book, and I wasn’t in the mood for anything remotely complicated or dense. When I saw Can You Keep a Secret? floating around in my massive TBR, I literally yelled “yes!” Pre-blog, I read Kinsella’s Twenties Girl and Confessions of a Shopaholic books. This author is a master of hilarity, awkward situations and heartfelt moments. Can You Keep a Secret? fits those qualities perfectly. The premise alone was too cute to pass up. A girl who gushes all her deepest, darkest secrets to the handsome man next to her on a plane, who she later finds out is her new boss?! Perfect. This is the ideal beach, vacation or traveling read. It’s light but engaging and sweet yet sincere. It doesn’t require a lot of focus, but it’s 400+ pages will keep you entertained. Some people have issues with these types of books because they’re not “serious literature,” but who cares? Not every book has to change your life and challenge your brain. Reading is supposed to be entertainment, and I often need a break from all the aliens and vampires and dystopias."
- "I struggled to find books to read as a college girl myself, but I found the book Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella to be quite fantastic of a read. The storyline was original and thrilling while also relateable at the same time. I would definitely recommend reading this book if you are searching for that book that will surely excite your day. "
- "Finally a romance novel that is not just a dry boring time. Emma Corrigan is on a trip and is seated next to a stranger on her flight, they proceed to strike up a conversation and she spills her guts to him about her frustrations her desires. Basically anything someone wants to tell someone to get off there chest with zero ramifications of it coming back to bite them in the ass. Well, that's not going to happen since the stranger that she is sitting next to is.......her new boss. Needless to say some funny backpedaling , hi jinx and corporate backstabbing occurs. I highly recommend this book if you are in the mood for a fun rom/com."
- " Definitely I have had a good time reading this book and i am sure that it will be the same for everyone. This romance book tells a very fascinating story of love, it has very interesting characters that are described very vividly. You may think that the situation is happening in front of your eyes and you will imagine everything very easily. Enjoy it like i did."
- "Can You Keep a Secret? is actually the first audiobook of Sophie that i got to listen to. Well, actually it is the first audibook i have ever listened to since i am more into reading than listening. So yeah uhmmm i didn't really liked this book as much as I thiought i would. Well because the first half was much btter than the second half eh."
- ""Can You Keep a Secret?" Is a book written by Sophie Kinsella. She writes other novels in a similar genre of humor/satire. That being said the British author also dabbles in the middle reader and young adult genre as well as books on family and relationships. "Can You Keep a Secret?" was published in 2004 and Sophie is still publishing books today in 2018."