This solution is ranked
in What are the best novels with MMA fightersRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books about best friendsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books about childhood sweetheartsRead user opinions
in What are the best mafia romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books to read this summerRead user opinions
in What are the best MMA romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best novels about best friends turned into loversRead user opinions
in What are the best books recommended by Target book clubRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary romance books for single adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance mafia booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books about mafiaRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books featuring adult couplesRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary romance for adult womenRead user opinions
What the community says about Carter Reed
- "While Carter Reed is about two people who were childhood sweethearts, it is not a very entertaining romance book. Emma starts out as a strong character who I felt quickly turned into a whiny damsel in distress. She has a wonderfully strong moment in the start, protecting her roommate, and then after that depends on Carter for everything else. I was disappointed, it could have went a whole new route with Emma outsmarting and beating the bad guys herself."
- "A riveting story that feels so real that you can almost taste it. It's a real page turner that will keep adult audiences engaged throughout. It will make you wonder how this hasn't been turned into a Scorcese-esque feature film yet!""OMG! Carter Reed just got my heart and he has no intention to return it! The story was thrilling. Looking forward for the next book. "
- "I wasn't sure i'd like this book but i'm glad that i read it. Carter reed is every woman's dream man. He protects what he has, he will even kill fo them. There is so much going on in this book that you will not be able it put it down. Absolutely love this one."
- "I didn't enjoy this book. The set-up was really melodramatic and the characters felt like they belonged in a soap opera. You can tell how it will end half-way through the book and since it sticks in line with your expectations it becomes a chore to read."
- "I think romance novels of the past decade for young adult women are extremely underrated. And, I am not talking about your fifty shades of grey filth. I am talking about really good romance novels that feature stories written in good prose as well as interesting characters. I would love to be able to get into those type of books again like I did years ago. I think this will be a great way to do that. "