This solution is ranked
in What are the best books featuring sporty girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best sports fiction books for young adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best sports novels for young adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best books with couples holding hands on the coverRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books where childhood best friends fall for each otherRead user opinions
in What are the best books featuring leads with tomboy traitsRead user opinions
in What are the best childhood friends that turned into adult lovers booksRead user opinions
in What are the best next-door romancesRead user opinions
in What are the best books with neighborhood romancesRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books about childhood sweetheartsRead user opinions
in What are the best friends to lovers contemporary romanceRead user opinions
in What are the best novels about footballRead user opinions
in What are the best companion novels set in the same worldRead user opinions
in What are the best romance stories with a football playerRead user opinions
in What are the best friends to lovers booksRead user opinions
in What are the best teenage romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best novels about best friends turned into loversRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with different POV'sRead user opinions
What the community says about Catching Jordan (Hundred Oaks)
- "This is a very good solution to the topic. It is a book about a girl who plays sports and is one that is loved by many. The reviews are very good on this book. This is not a very specific topic so there are many books that have this same theme so it would be hard to say it is the best but it is still a very good option. "
- "What girl doesn't want to be surrounded by gorgeous jocks day in and day out? Jordan Woods isn't just surrounded by hot guys, though–she leads them as the captain and quarterback of her high school football team. They all see her as one of the guys and that's just fine. As long as she gets her athletic scholarship to a powerhouse university. "
- "I love this story because it's one of those coming-of-age tales, with a twist. The main character, Jordan, is a female football star on her high school team. She finds herself in a dilemma when a cute boy moves to her school. She has to remain competitive with him to keep her elite football position, while also control her feelings for him. What a read!"
- "Catching Jordan was one of the best books I've read in a long time. I think this is a great book for empowering young women into the stigma of male roles. I especially enjoyed reading that her teammates respected and her drive to be a football player. I highly recommend this book."
- "I got this as a birthday gift last year and loved the book! The characters are really interesting. Jordan is a strong female that any girl could identify with and inspire to. I don't want to drop any spoilers but the ending will not disappoint. Try this book out today. "
- "I love football a lot and probably that is why I took an interest in this book.I found it interesting especially where there is a girl as the captain and an all-state Quarterback.I just loved her character i the book and I enjoyed every page to page.""I was wanting to find a book about a romance with a football player and I found this one. It features a romance with a high school football player, which is what I was looking for."
- "I bought this book for my neice and she really loved the book and encouraged me to read it. After reading this book, I have to agree. The characters felt real and the story was so believable. I loved this book as much as my neice did.""You might think that a book like this would be pretty mundane but it's actually really interesting. It has all the things I like in a romance; drama, intrigue, will they or won't they, and a satisfying ending. "
There are no comments yet!