This solution is ranked
in What are the best books with characters in the medical fieldRead user opinions
in What are the best separation and divorce booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books about cheatersRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic office romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with troubled marriage storiesRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read books for any woman and momsRead user opinions
in What are the best books with dramatic love storiesRead user opinions
in What are the best adult female friendship booksRead user opinions
in What are the best women's fiction booksRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Cheating to Survive (Fix It or Get Out)
- "This book is a wake up call for people questioning their devotion and loyalty to their significant other. I didn't find much info that I'd say is ground breaking in the pages. Sometimes you have to hear things you already know and it does cover plenty of scenarios and situations and approaches you may not have thought of before. It's worth a read if you're looking for this type of material."
- "The whole premise of the novel is completely ridiculous and I felt disgusted the whole time reading it. It tries to glorify cheating as some righteous decision the women make, when it reality all they needed to do was be honest about their unhappiness, get a divorce, and then move on. The story tries to get you to empathize with infidelity. The author must be delusional.""When I was going through so tough times I picked it up this book as a way to get lost. It's a fun and silly story that brings some humor to an otherwise semi-serious plot. Amazon provides this book in digital form which is great when you're without an internet connection and want something to read."
There are no comments yet!
- "Cheating to Survive is an interesting novel on troubled marriages and when I read it, I realized it had a great story and better still, the characters have been brought out so well and I felt like I was part of the story. The characters are so likable and interesting. I loved it!"
- "This is an absolutely disgusting idea, and is more worthy of being a banned book than Catcher in the Rye. To think that someone is making money off of telling women to go out and "Cheat" is so unfathomable, uncouth, and pathetic."
- "I'm not generally a fan of these sort of books, but a friend recommended it and I'm glad. This was a very cool book. Great, characters with witty and often funny dialogue. I liked the plot too. Not very bland, which is what I've come to expect from the genre."
- "I think this was a great women's fiction book in my opinion. It took on a unfaithful look at what the character found that she had lost in her own marriage and showed how it transformed her as a person. It was a great and interesting read."
- "An awkward romantic pulp fiction rag that encourages people to seek fulfillment in life by cheating on their spouses. I can't say that I'm a fan of this book promoting such a toxic idea in such a positive light. Instead of resolving conflicts or separating, this novel encourages that we should cheat because it somehow saves the face of our family. No thanks!"
- #77 of 129
in What are the best romance books"Trashy novel about a woman who decides to cheat on her husband. If you're into this sort of book you'll love it. I can't wrap my mind around why people want to cheat on their spouses if they're so happily married. But if you like novels where people cheat on their significant others, you will probably love it.""At first I did not like the title of the book when my friend gave it to me but surprisingly I enjoyed reading it very much because its a sexy book and the writer has done a good job explaining it in a numerous and romantic way to keep us entertained.""Who has not been in the predicament of wondering if the relationship they are in is the one. This is a great book for anyone feeling unfufilled and questioning their relationship. Following 3 different womans journeys through cheating and love""I have read many romance novels. This is not what I would personally pick if I was looking for a romantic novel. I prefer historical romance novels. Also, I don't think this book would even fit in the category."