This solution is ranked
in What are the best books with supernatural charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best YA books with half-angel, half-human charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best books in the Mortal Instruments seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best novels about Demon huntersRead user opinions
in What are the best books with yellow or orange coversRead user opinions
in What are the best YA books with angelsRead user opinions
in What are the best angels and demonsRead user opinions
in What are the best book about ShadowhuntersRead user opinions
in What are the best books featuring angels and demons from the BibleRead user opinions
in What are the best book recommendations for undecided readersRead user opinions
in What are the best YA novels published in 2011Read user opinions
in What are the best books featuring nephilim, angels, and demonsRead user opinions
in What are the best YA supernatural booksRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult books with titles that start with cRead user opinions
in What are the best books with angels, gods, or demonsRead user opinions
in What are the best paranormal romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with strong and smart heroinesRead user opinions
in What are the best paranormal books featuring demons and angelsRead user opinions
in What are the best romantic fantasy books for teen girlsRead user opinions
What the community says about City of Fallen Angels (Mortal Instruments)
There are no comments yet!
- " I am a huge fan of this series and couldn’t wait to get my hands on this book. I love the blend of romance, drama and of course the supernatural! It’s the kind of guilty pleasure that I don’t really like to tell people I like, but when I am at home in my bathtub I can’t put down. I found parts of this story a little different but I’ll keep reading as long as Clare keeps writing.""This is just another great book in the Mortal Instruments book series by Cassandra Clare. Such amazing writing have the books almost seem real and jump off of the page. Also the reading is frame by amazing locations that are so well described you fell as if you are there within the story. I have read the whole series up tot his point and find them impossible to put down."
- "This story is amazing. The different story lines, the mystery of it all. Every page will have you on edge to read even more. I read this book in two days, with 3 kids! It is very interesting, draws you in, and you can't stop reading it! One of my all time favorites. "
- "After reading the first two books in this series I bought all the books I could find so I wouldn't have to wait in between books to start on the next one. I just finished City of Fallen Angels #4 and loved it! It's a great read with another cliffhanging ending. Highly recommend this series. "
- "This book was absolutely terrible. It is geared toward young girls, which is fine, but sending the message that the most important thing Clary can accomplish is Jace being her boyfriend is very dangerous and stupid. That's a bad message to send young girls. I don't think this is a good choice for undecided readers. "
- "The 4th book in this series is the best yet! I love that we get to know more about Clary's best friend Simon, his character becomes more relatable than ever before. While the details of his life seem to overpower the book it adds great depth to continue to the story further. Can't wait for the next one to come out!"
- "This is the fourth book in the series by Cassandra Clare. This book takes us deeper into the Mortal Instruments storyline. I don't want to give it away, but there is a huge twist at the end that threw me for a loop. By the time you reach the end of this book, you'll be clamoring for the next title in the series.""I had read many mixed opinions on this particular book, so I picked it up just out of curiosity. As of right now, I am still trying to digest what I read. It was not a bad read at all, but I'm currently deciding if it was my kind of book really.""I don't really feel as though this book deal much with these topics."
There are no comments yet!
- "I really don't think it is possible to do something like ranking a set of books that start with the same letter, and I sort of think it might be of doubtful value in the first place, so, perhaps, it is better to simple ask, "Is this a good young adult book?. I think it is alright, but perhaps not even the best book by the author, or even in its respective series. Also, coincidentally, it looks as if the author titles the author books in this series "City of...", so this would lead to to say that it is probably not one of the best books that started with that arbitrary letter.""City of Fallen Angels is the fourth book by Cassandra Clare. The story takes place after the City of Glass ends. Clary and Jace are doing well and then Shadowhunter's start turning up dead around the city. It draws you in to see what will happen next. I can't wait for the next one."
- "I enjoyed this, but it just didn't wow me. I also think it struggled finding it's footing after an epic book like city of glass, but I do realize that I should consider this last portion of the series to be it's own trilogy, since that's what Cassandra Clare originally had in mind. "
- "Being the 4th book in the series, who knew that City of Fallen Angels would be this great. When I read the first chapter, I knew that it would be a book that I couldn't put down. The story of love and revenge and jealousy, that is what I call a great read! I am hooked - thank you Cassandra Clare!"
- "City of Fallen Angels is yet again another smashing hit in the Mortal Instruments series. This fourth book introduces new romances and friendships that one did not see coming. The book does tend to get confusing here and there, seems like the author is trying too hard to make the romance become a key aspect of the book. Overall, it is enjoyable, especially for fans of the book. The romance could be better though. ""While this is book 4 in the Mortal Instruments series, I do think this series is a great selection. It has a large following and great reviews. I've not read it, but I would suspect it's similar to the Twilight series of books."