This solution is ranked
in What are the best romance books for fast readersRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with Asian heroesRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with steampunkRead user opinions
in What are the best emotional booksRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult trilogy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books featuring nephilim, angels, and demonsRead user opinions
in What are the best steampunk novelsRead user opinions
What the community says about Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices)
- "This book clips right along as you get drawn into the story. You don't even realized how far you are into the novel until you look up and realize that an hour has passed. I made it through this novel in 2 hours which to be is the perfect amount of time to spend on something so enjoyable. The story didn't have any unnecessary plot bits that just waste time. It was well written and I look forward to reading it again someday. ""I find Clockwork Princess to be another good addition to the Infernal Devices series. I enjoy romance and action so I found this book catered to my needs. I'm a fast reader so reading this book was a nonstop journey of what I enjoy. "
- "First things first, if you haven't already, you need to read the first two books of The Infernal Devices. Then, read Clockwork Princess. The third book of the series is my favorite. This book will have you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end. Some people will hate the ending, but I thought it was a perfectly exciting conclusion to the series! "
- #11 of 14
in What are the best emotional books
- "Simon & Schuster take on a unique perspective when it comes to romance books. The concept of this novel is incredibly unique. Both authors managed to keep readers on their feet with just the right amount of suspense. I've reccomended this novel to several friends, all of which have enjoyed it!"
- "This is apparently a popular book, making some top lists, but I found it really overdone and exceptionally trite. There's some interesting things happening in the background, like in the world the author's created, but the main plot and character are so straightforward and by the numbers it comes across as uninspired. When you think something's going to happen, when you look for a reaction to take place, sure enough it comes out just as you thought it would. There's never any surprises, to the point of making this a really pedestrian tale. Shame, there were some nice ideas buried in it here and there, but overshadowed by a lot of boring shade."
- "Paranormal romance is hands down my favorite sub genre. I am always happy when I see it done right. I can say that there is a new star on the scene with Cassandra Clare. The cover drew me in, and the story did not dissapoint. I also liked the fact that this was a full novel and not a novella like so many other so-called books published nowadays."