This solution is ranked
in What are the best resources to be a computer scientistRead user opinions
in What are the best technical books about programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best books on software technical leadership projectsRead user opinions
in What are the best coding books for developersRead user opinions
in What are the best resources to learn to codeRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for developersRead user opinions
What the community says about Code Complete
- "This is a great guide for learning how to program. It's a good read for beginners and pros alike. It includes examples that real developers actually use."
- "With my math brain, I decided I wanted to learn a little bit about programming. This book was amazing. It is one of the best technical books about programming out there. The book is very clear and would be an asset to anyone wanting to be a more efficient programmer."
- "As a amature coder I was looking for something other than my usual online resources to get better and learn more. My boss suggested reading Code Complete. Code Complete helped me think about the way I code differently. I found it inciteful. I am really glad I read it. I thanked my boss for suggesting it."
- "This is one of the best coding books out there and gives the reader a good idea about coding and helps developers write better programs. This is a go to must for anyone in the industry."
- "This a great book for learning how to code. I had absolutely no experience writing code before I read this book. Within no time I was able to start putting together strings of code like a pro. This book does is very well written and easy to understand, even for someone that is completely new to writing code. I highly recommend this solution.""This is just a link to a book that you can buy on Amazon. I guess the book looks like it would be useful, but I would want online resources that addressed specific issues that I was struggling with. Something more interactive with a forum. ""This is for coders who are way more advanced than me. I'm looking to learn how to code and this guide treats me like I already know how to do it. This solution is not good for what I want and just leads to me being frustrated."
- "I'm learning to become a web developer, and found this book along the way. It is an invaluable resource for anyone learning to code, and it's exactly what I was hoping to find. Tons of important information."