This solution is ranked
in What are the best native American historical romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels that have moon in the titleRead user opinions
in What are the best Native American romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books of Catherine AndersonRead user opinions
in What are the best books with deaf, mute, and speechless charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with captive or stolen characterRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels featuring cowboysRead user opinions
in What are the best interracial historical romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best novels with a forced relationshipRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Comanche Moon (Comanche)
- "This is a great solution for the topic and is a New York Times best seller, I would say that there likely isn't many that would be better but rather there may only be equals. It has a lot of positive reviews and appears to be very well written for this subject."
- "If you are looking for a romance novel with moon in the title, look no further. The story deals with a woman who had her parents get murdered by the Comanche Indians. The story is a fairly standard romance type of novel, with a few different twists. Overall the story is decent, although there are points where it falls short of being great, I would still recommend checking it out if you are into this type of novel. "
- "Comanche Moon, written by Catherine Anderson is a powerful historical romance written about a man and a woman caught between two worlds. This book is an interesting look intow what it may have been like to live back in a time when the Indians were fighting to keep their land."
- "This book was a pleasant surprise for me. It was recommended to me by a friend. They insisted that I read this, as they felt that I would find it interesting. So I gave it a go, and boy were they right. I could hardly put it down. It is a very enthralling story, that I could barely put down at times. I highly recommend it. "
There are no comments yet!
- "Comanche Moon by Catherine Anderson is a romance novel. The book is well over 20 years old now. Its a story of loss and an obsession. Showing of the world of Native Americans. Hardcover and paper back alike are easy to find on the cheap. I got the book second hand and im sure i will give it out to someone new."
- #42 of 129
in What are the best romance books"Well done romance novel that doesn't reinvent the genre, far from it, but rather tackles it with gusto - and a lot of bodice-ripping (literally) action. If you think that a novelist does not need to have her heroine raped in order to keep her readers' attention you might be aggravated by the shameless way the author piles up the catastrophic events and makes sure her main protagonist suffers a lot, so that her manly savior has something to do and an occasion to show the nobility of his rugged heart. Really, you have to love the tropes of the genre, otherwise there will be a lot of eye-rolling, but for the enthusiast, it's a good, well written book full of escapist action (and love)."