This solution is ranked
in What are the best books on emotional healingRead user opinions
in What are the best books with psychological themesRead user opinions
in What are the best books for finding inner peaceRead user opinions
in What are the best prayer booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books about human mind curiosity and enlightenmentRead user opinions
in What are the best therapy books for depressed peopleRead user opinions
in What are the best books about creativityRead user opinions
in What are the best books to cope with addictionRead user opinions
in What are the best books about human natureRead user opinions
in What are the best self-help books for youngstersRead user opinions
in What are the best books for suicidal peopleRead user opinions
in What are the best inspirational booksRead user opinions
in What are the best Self-help booksRead user opinions
in What are the best nonfiction booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Conscious Creativity
- "This really helped me! I am an artist and when I get artist block I can use the techniques found in this book. All artists know that a creative mental block and not fun or inspiring. Especially when you have a deadline to meet. Any creative out there who need that extra push when trying to get creative will like this book."
- "One of the best ways to start your self-help journey is by developing a passion, and delving into creativity is a great way to do that. This book stresses the importance of left and right brain thinkers and how to find a balance between the two, which is a great way to enter a creative flow. I found the information in this book to be really helpful!""Admittedly, I am not much of a "mindful" person. But my friend who is kind of New Age-y bought me this book and I did enjoy it. I felt it did help me get in touch with my creative side, especially when I am trying to write and the words don't flow so easily. If you're often in a similar situation, this book can help you relax and center yourself."
- "I thought I was going to like Conscious Creativity, but it was a bit too new-agey for me. There's lots of interesting tidbits in the book, but everything always comes back around to some corny mantra about the human spirit that sounds too flowery to be taken too seriously. Very disappointed in this one."
- "I have always been fascinated with the idea of creativity. How the human mind can filter its surroundings into creativity. I wanted to learn how to improve this ability. This book taught me just that, through a series of life-affirming meditations. Its a great resource for anyone trying to live a more thoughtful and meaningful life.""If I were looking for a book about creativity, Conscious Creativity would probably not be at the top of my list. It deals with one specific area of creativity and one method of cultivating it -- meditation. I feel that there are other, broader avenues to explore that might not be covered by this work."
- "This book is about mindfulness, which has become an extremely important facet of basically all forms of therapy, recovery, and mental health treatment. Because of that this is a helpful, and possibly powerful, book in the hands of someone coping with addiction. But the ideas in the book have to be applied to everyone's unique situation as it's about mindfulness more generally, not specifically about coping with addiction. So be prepared to do some work to apply this book to the problem of addiction, as well as working on addiction in other, parallel ways. Still a good, truly helpful read."
- "The concept of Mindfulness is very trendy right now. As a person who is distracted by the busy-ness of day-to-day life, I can appreciate the need to be mindful of each day, each moment, each task. This book is very thorough is explaining the negative results that occur when multi-tasking is attempted and that mindfulness creates accomplishment as well as peace."
There are no comments yet!
- "Conscious Creativity is one of my favorite books to read when I am feeling down and depressed. Pantovic's writing is uplifting and inspirational. Since it was published, I've read this book multiple times, and I get something new and meaningful from it each and every time. If you are looking for meaning in life, I recommend this book."
- #65 of 138
in What are the best Self-help books"Conscious Creativity is an excellent self-help book that teaches us how to eliminated things in our life that cause us stress. It teaches us how to meditate and how to become more centered with ourselves. This book would be an excellent solution for someone looking for the best self-help book."
- #327 of 568
in What are the best nonfiction books"Conscious Creativity: Mindfulness Meditations is a good book if you're trying to become more creative. I don't usually like non-fiction books, but I felt myself really drawn to this one. The subject matter is very interesting and this book does a good job with it. "