This solution is ranked
in What are the best inspirational nonfiction novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books about money and wealth buildingRead user opinions
in What are the best books for self-motivationRead user opinions
in What are the best dream related booksRead user opinions
in What are the best inspirational books for yaRead user opinions
in What are the best inspirational novelsRead user opinions
in What are the most inspiring books to readRead user opinions
in What are the best books by inspirational authorsRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read true stories that are inspirationalRead user opinions
in What are the best motivational books for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best personal improvement booksRead user opinions
in What are the best inspirational booksRead user opinions
in What are the best inspirational books for ChristiansRead user opinions
in What are the best inspirational biographiesRead user opinions
What the community says about Cosmic Ordering Guide: Where Dreams Can Become Reality
- "The most unappealing thing you can say to a book is that if some people consider it a rehash of a thousand books that came before it, one particular review that I have read referred this as one. I would avoid this book at all cost or not even consider taking a second look with it, a huge no for me."
- "There are so many better books of this type. While this is well-written enough, it is basically a rehash of familiar territory. Perhaps this author's style will appeal to others more than it did to me. The message is good, whatever it takes to get it across is worthwhile."
- "Eh, what can I say? I got this book as a gift, but I'm not really into New Age-y stuff like this. It read well enough and was interesting in parts, but I couldn't take it seriously. If you're into this kind of stuff, it maybe be better for you."
- "The subject matter of this novel seems really interesting, and potentially very much what I am looking for here. I'm not familiar with this author, but the user reviews do seem to back up what I am expecting from this novel. The review score could be higher, but this may still be worth checking out."
- "I am a big fan of spiritual books so I was really looking forward to reading this one. Unfortunately, Cosmic Ordering Guide: Where Dreams Can Become Reality by Stephen Richards, was a big letdown. I was disappointed with the confusing story and the self-pity tone of the main character. Plus, I found it somewhat offensive because of the way it treats other religions like Christianity. I didn't find this book very helpful or inspiring."
- "Cosmic Ordering Guide: Where Dreams Can Become Reality gave me a push in the right direction during a period of depression. I found all types of wisdom for life in general that can only come from experience. I also enjoyed the parts that focused on mind, body, and spirit."
- "What is Cosmic Ordering? Well, I was stuck with nothing better to do during a power outage, and my new age girlfriend had this book. She read it to me, and I still don't know. It seems to be something involving dreams, but the author's so out there I doubt even he knows either. What I can say is it took way more pages to say than I think it possibly deserved, and I'm no longer dating that woman. I might keep the copy she left though, because anyone else who sees it and says she read it is someone I want to steer clear of."
- "I really enjoyed this book because it covers a variety of topics and aspects that help you gain a deeper understanding of the law of attraction. It's helpful because the author provides real examples of how it worked for him. You learn how to obtain and maintain a positive mindset that helps keep negative events from occurring. "