This solution is ranked
in What are the best European graphic novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best graphic novels for middle schoolRead user opinions
in What are the best graphic novels for everyoneRead user opinions
in What are the best graphic novels for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best graphic novels for young adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best comic books of all timesRead user opinions
in What are the best Graphic novels for childrenRead user opinions
What the community says about Crab with Golden Claws (The Adventures of Tintin)
- "Tintin is a great comic for new and upcoming readers that want something that is eye grabbing but also presents a good storyline to follow. Its easy to get wrapped up in one of the many adventures. Crab with Golden Claws is a good story and allows the reader to change their surroundings due to the good art work and the quick jump into an unfamiliar environment. Very fun read and will be a great addition to a young reader's shelf. ""So this is a rather interesting read a second time through as an adult. You catch so many more things than you did when you were a child reading for school. For one, they allude to smuggling of drugs at one point which is something I'd have never caught as a child, but giving this book another read through has turned out to be more entertaining than I thought. "
- "Herge's classic comic book creation Tintin is one of the most iconic characters in children's books. These highly collectible editions of the original 24 adventures will delight Tintin fans old and new. Perfect for lovers of graphic novels, mysteries and historical adventures. The world's most famous travelling reporter must handle the heat of the Sahara . . . and the company of a new friend. Faced with a drowned sailor, counterfeit coins and a ship full of opium, Tintin sets out on another adventure. Aboard the Karaboudjan Tintin is introduced to Captain Haddock for the first time, and they are soon both facing a deathly thirst in the Sahara desert. The Adventures of Tintin are among the best books for readers aged 8 and up. Herge (Georges Remi) was born in Brussels in 1907. "
- "My son has always liked graphic novels. I wanted to find him a graphic novel that he would really like so I went to the store. I picked up Crab with Golden Claws (The Adventures of Tintin) for him based on the suggestion of the store clerk. A few weeks later he told me that he really loved it. "
- "The solution of Crab with Golden Claws for a search for the best graphic novels for young adults is I feel a mediocre result. The overall reviews on this comic are 4.5 out of 5 stars but there are only 4 reviews. While all the search criteria are met I would want to see something with more substantial reviews before I would consider this selection "best"."
- "It is really hard to decide whether a comic book is the best of all times or not, but I would definitely put The Adventures of Tintin as a candidate. Maybe, I am acting like this because of this whole nostalgic thing, but Tintin is definitely a great character. "