This solution is ranked
in What are the best immortal romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance mafia booksRead user opinions
in What are the best novels about best friends turned into loversRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels featuring roommates falling in loveRead user opinions
in What are the best books about abductionsRead user opinions
in What are the best books for hopeless romantic peopleRead user opinions
in What are the best new adult books set in collegeRead user opinions
in What are the best books recommended by Target book clubRead user opinions
in What are the best books for college girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best mafia romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with man older than womanRead user opinions
in What are the best novels featuring overprotective boyfriendsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books to read this summerRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books about captivityRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with captive or stolen characterRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books featuring adult couplesRead user opinions
in What are the best books with BDSM, slave and captive storiesRead user opinions
What the community says about Crow's Row
- "Listen, this is a pretty compelling read, for sure, but I wouldn't say it's about friends becoming lovers. The guy our heroine falls for is her kidnapper, which is pretty sexy, but it's a whole different vibe from a slow burn born out of friendship. I so recommend it if you are interested in the story though"
- "This is an interesting book to say the least. I know it's fiction, but it's situations are too unbelievable at some points. The premise is OK, but I just can't wrap my head around some of he plot points in the story. It's an OK read, but not for everyone. "
- "This is a very unrealistic and poorly written book. I would not recommend it to romantic people because it's such an unrealistic story that would never even happen. It is not a typical romance and the characters are very unbelievable and flat. I know there are more books to come in this series and I will not be reading them. This book alone was hard to get through and just laughably unrealistic. "
- "If you're looking for a suspenseful romance book to read this summer, look no further than "Crow's Row" by Julie Hockley. I'm not even typically into these types of books but the plot caught my eye and I decided to give it a try on a whim. I am glad I did because this book is awesome and it will definitely keep you entertained to the very end. The story might be a little unrealistic to some extent but if you can suspend your disbelief for awhile you'll be pleasantly surprised. Do yourself a favor and check out this book!"
- "Crow's Row is a new adult romance book written by Julie Hockley which centers on college student Emily Sheppard, the thought of spending a summer alone in New York is much more preferable than spending it in France with her parents. Just completing her freshman year at Callister University, Emily faces a quiet summer in the city slums, supporting herself by working at the campus library. During one of her jogs through the nearby cemetery while visiting her brother Bill's grave, Emily witnesses a brutal killing-and then she blacks out."