This solution is ranked
in What are the best books with lesbian charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best lesbian books for mystery junkiesRead user opinions
in What are the best hot romance novels for allRead user opinions
in What are the best sensual romance novels for allRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic humiliation booksRead user opinions
in What are the best novels for gay couplesRead user opinions
in What are the best lesbian books to kill boredomRead user opinions
in What are the best books for adult lesbiansRead user opinions
in What are the best lesbian books with crime and mysteryRead user opinions
in What are the best historical fiction books with lesbian charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best feminist erotica booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books for lesbian BFF'sRead user opinions
in What are the best steamy romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best lesbian books with audible versionRead user opinions
in What are the best lesbian erotica novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction books for Queer peopleRead user opinions
What the community says about Curious Wine
- "Curious Wine is a great read. It tells the tale of lesbian love and doesn't bring in cliches that people tend to think about when reading a romance novel. The book itself is kind of short so you will be able to finish it quickly. The author has a nice writing style that keeps your attention."
- "My daughter came out as a lesbian a couple of years ago and I thought that she would really enjoy the book Curious Wine. I gave it to her the last time I saw her in person and when she called me a couple of weeks later all she could do is rave and rave about how good this book was."
- "The description says this book was published in 2011, but it was actually published in 2002. I don't have much experience in the feminist lesbian erotica genre, but I would imagine it has evolved a lot since 2002. It may be interesting to see what has changed and what hasn't changed in the genre."
- "This book just put me off in a weird way, it's a romance book about lesbians and that is just too far out of my realm I guess. I'm a normal guy, so lesbians are usually fine with me, but something about investing time into just reading about them just made me feel bored and aloof. If you're a bored lesbian looking for a story to relate to or enjoy then this might be it, otherwise I'd steer clear."
- "Curios Wine is just a normal romantic lesbian book that you can find many like this in the market. However it is really rare to see the audible version of these books since the audio would not give passion of the romance like you are reading it. If you want a different experience, you may want to try the audible version of this book."