This solution is ranked
in What are the best gay romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best gay mystery booksRead user opinions
in What are the best thriller books with gay charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best books with gay enemies who become loversRead user opinions
in What are the best gay novels to read when boredRead user opinions
in What are the best books with gay bikersRead user opinions
in What are the best crime thrillers with gay charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best male-to-male audiobooksRead user opinions
in What are the best gay erotica romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best male to male romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books with LGBT charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best gay novels that belong in a seriesRead user opinions
in What are the funniest gay romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction books with a gay protagonistRead user opinions
in What are the best books with gay alpha male charactersRead user opinions
What the community says about Cut & Run (Cut and Run)
- "This book was a major disappointment. Yet again I have learnt not to trust the high star ratings on Goodreads. They just are too skewed in opinion. The ones who like the book rate it up...and most of the people who hate or dislike it don't even bother to waste their time"
- "Thriller books are the main books I read. I went to my local library and picked up Cut & Run (Cut and Run). I was surprised there was gay characters. It made it interesting to me. I finished the book and came away surprised by the events that happened. I really liked that it was different than I had read before. "
- "This is a fun book to read, but it has some flaws. The plot was pretty thin, and the viewpoints jump around way too much for my taste. I normally enjoy books with different mains but this was too much. It made it hard to focus on the story at times. I might read the rest of the series if I ran out of stuff to read."
- "This is an interesting read. It has a gay aspect to it and it keeps it light and fun. There is a murder investigation going on and that get really dark, but the book keeps a good pace."
- "As a queer reader who also writes queer fiction, as a big fan of mysteries like JD Robb's In Death and Kay Hooper's Bishop series, I can't tell you how wonderful it is to finally see gay men on the crime beat. I've never seen gay cops, detectives, federal agents, nothing, except on the show Brooklyn 99. Can't even tell you what this kind of queer rep and romance means to me. 5/5 stars, definitely would recommend!"
- "Honest and genuine, beautiful masculine 'action hero' FBI Agents discovering love and romance - all wrapped up in a spectacular package of action, adventure, humor, excitement, guns, explosions, some big cats chewing on people - this whole series is a seriously terrific read and a rip roaring ride from book one! As for the sex scenes, between two guys truly in love...just, wow."
- "This book was better than I expected and really surprised me. I was really surprised by the main character who was not portrayed as a typical gay character. He was aggressive and took chances. I was so enthralled by the book that I read it in 4 days. The mystery kept my attention all the way through and the way the case was solved left me speechless."