This solution is ranked
in What are the best books with hearts on the coverRead user opinions
in What are the best realistic chick-lit fiction novels for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best YA Christmas readsRead user opinions
in What are the best novels by David LevithanRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult novels with alternating POVRead user opinions
in What are the best books to read on stressful timesRead user opinions
in What are the best books to read if you like John GreenRead user opinions
in What are the best ya books set in new york cityRead user opinions
in What are the best quick reads for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best books set in a bookstoreRead user opinions
in What are the best YA romance books with unlikely couplesRead user opinions
in What are the best books written by two authorsRead user opinions
in What are the best books with cute teenage loveRead user opinions
What the community says about Dash & Lily's Book of Dares
- "I wanted to get a book for a good friend on Valentine’s Day and I wanted one with a heart on the cover. Hey, it was for my niece so give me a break! But a previous version of this book had such and so I bought this one. The fact that she loved the book was just an extra point. But she did."
- "This is the solution? I can't tell if it's someone's handwritten notes are on the inside of the book or what's going on here? “I’ve left some clues for you. If you want them, turn the page. If you don’t, put the book back on the shelf, please.” OK then, sounds rather juvenile to me, I'll pass on this one all together. No thanks."
- "I was a big fan of other novels by David Levithan, and I for some reason hadn't read this particular book yet when I saw it while shopping. It is pretty great, and it shows the author's style well. It doesn't come off as fresh as some of his other works, but it's still worth reading."
- "John Green's books typically fall under the romance category, and Dash & Lily's Book of Dares does so as well. With a decent critical response, this novel follows the romance of two teenagers through a sort of "book hunt". Probably not the best if you're looking for something similar to John Green, but you could do a lot worse too."
- "If you can get past the sappy and unrealistic plot (and if you can't, what are you reading young adult fiction for!), then you'll definitely fall for the relationship between the main characters. The humor and character development will reel you in and make you not want to put this book down."
- "It's hard to find authors that can work together, but reading Dash & Lily's Book of Dares was a magical experience for me. I love books, and a book that captures the love of reading so well is hard to find. The writing of the two authors really enhances the book and brings the characters to life."