This solution is ranked
in What are the best lesbian science fiction novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best science fiction with LGBT themesRead user opinions
in What are the best 21st century lesbian novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books with lesbian charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best lesbian books with a happy endingRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic novels with lesbiansRead user opinions
in What are the best lesbian erotica novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best lesbian fantasy novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction books about lesbiansRead user opinions
What the community says about Deep Merge
- "I would recommend this book to anyone. The author paints such a clear and vivid picture with every word that it is impossible to put these novels down. This was my first book in the series and I plan to read them all at some point. It is the kind of story that pulls you in and does not let go until the end. Even someone who is not a lesbian or interested in science fiction will find something to love about this particular book."
- "Science fiction has been playing with gender for decades now. Early references in the Star Trek television series show different races and genders, mixed in one. Exploring what we associate with gender, gives us better understanding of how the other half lives. "
- "This is a very steamy read. I wasn't quite sure what to expect initially. I soon discovered that it was an amazing Intergalactic lesbian love story. With the intergalactic setting and scifi theme as a backdrop, the reader is actually more able to focus on the relationship between Kaesah and Antonia, and the development and growth of their romance."
- "I love to read books with lesbian characters. My friend recommended Deep Merge, a story by Linda North. It's sexy literature and also science-fiction, which I love. It's about being from different sides of the universe and fated to meet and fall in love. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and am re-reading it. Definitely check it out!"
- "Talk about romance from two different galaxies coming together to make a very erotic and tantalizing novel. The book is about 2 lesbians from different galaxies coming together to help one another and slowly falling in love with each other, though the romance becomes hotter than a supernova as the two lovely heroines unite together. Definitely a must read in my opinion if you're looking for a sci-fi/erotic thriller. "
- "The comment describes two beings, but doesn't describe their gender. If we do not know their gender, one cannot assume that the book is about lesbians. In fact, the relationship between the two beings could be homosexual or heterosexual. "