This solution is ranked
in What are the best children's books in diary formatRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read books for 8 to 10-year-old boysRead user opinions
in What are the best children's books with diariesRead user opinions
in What are the best diary of a Wimpy Kid booksRead user opinions
in What are the funniest novels for young adults and middle-grade readersRead user opinions
in What are the best books for 10 to 12-year old kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best books for eighth gradersRead user opinions
in What are the best books for kids to read on summerRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult diary novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books for non-readersRead user opinions
in What are the best recommended books for 4th to 7th grade boysRead user opinions
in What are the best books published by MTV PublishingRead user opinions
in What are the best books for 7 to 9 year oldsRead user opinions
in What are the best books for nine year old childrenRead user opinions
in What are the best books for middle schoolersRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read middle school booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books for ten year old boysRead user opinions
in What are the best books for young boysRead user opinions
What the community says about Diary of a Wimpy Kid
- "I am 11 years old and I have been reading this series over and over for 4 years! However they are not a challenge or a deep read they are just clever and happy. I chose to write a review on this one because it is my favorite but that applies to all the books. I was lucky enough to have the author visit my school 2 years ago and he said some people don't like his books because they are not deep enough. As much as reading a deep and challenging story is important what is wrong with something light and funny once and a while. I think that reading is reading and these books will put a smile on your face and there is nothing wrong with that, not only that, they very clever and they have a true story line aside to being silly! I highly recommend for kids 7-12 (or any age above 12 if you eat to read a good laugh out loud story"
- "You have to read this book if you're planning on diving into this series. I like all the books in this series. But book 1 still stands out to me after reading them all. Its where you become invested in the characters and the art style. Easily the best book of diary of a wimpy kid, not to discredit any of the others, they are all great!"
- "Diary of a Wimpy kid? This book was all right.It seemed geared toward small kids really. If that's your thing,then, I guess you know best. I was a little underwhelmed. I'd heard such good things, but this left me feeling, meh. Too bad. Guess I'll read something a little more challenging next time!"
- "My son asked for this book from his school's annual book fair. I was hesitant since it was well out of his reading level, but he has really enjoyed me reading parts of this book to him each night before bed. I'm glad that this is the beginning of a series so that the adventures can keep going."
- "Diary of a Wimpy Kid is a classic read for pre-teens. I even enjoyed the book as an adult. There are a lot of useful lessons taught throughout while still being a fun and easy read. It was so funny that even kids who do not normally like reading will be sucked in!"
There are no comments yet!
- "My son began reading the wimpy kid series when he began to learn how to read. How I know they are good books is because he has read all of the series. He even goes back and reads them again once in a while. If you have a kid under 10, I would make sure you start picking the series as soon as possible. Don't miss out on this series and give your child a great set of books starting with Diary of a Wimpy Kid."
- "The first book of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series remains my favorite. It's full of relatable humor and experiences for anyone who remembers the horror and tribulations of middle school. The book has a unique and innovative style, filled with illustrations that compliment the uproarious tales told throughout. Imaginative and fun from beginning to end, and a great introduction to young adult literature with a twist."