This solution is ranked
in What are the best love and hate romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic romance novels with bad boy leadsRead user opinions
in What are the best novels-featuring-jerk-boysRead user opinions
in What are the best books with modern day virgin heroinesRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books featuring bulliesRead user opinions
in What are the best romance mafia booksRead user opinions
in What are the best high school romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels featuring alpha brothersRead user opinions
in What are the best books with controlling and possessive male leadsRead user opinions
in What are the best books with the hottest dirty talkRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with fightersRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books featuring enemies who become loversRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary romance books for single adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with bad boy heroesRead user opinions
What the community says about Dominic (Slater Brothers)
- "They say there's a thin line between love and hate. I find, there's a whole genre that starts with that sentence. And the Slater Brothers books are a key of that genre - a genre of protagonists who kinda hate each other but also have an undeniable chemistry that slowly brings them together. I think this is a wonderful genre, rife with true character development and relationship development, a breath of fresh air from the stale genre of "guy meets girl, they like each other." Try it!"
- "The book was exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a romance novel that had that extra little bit of tension and antagonism. Without giving up any spoilers I will say the book had a closed off female character that took a little persuasion to come out of her shell in order to build relationships. I found the book fascinating and a great timekiller it was perfect for what I was looking for."
- "I find it difficult to justify the story between Dominic and Bronagh. While love must be fought for, there is an extent that must never be crossed. I believe that this may push for the wrong ideas. The matter that this constitutes a romance novel could only be justified by the difficulties of maintaining or even just starting lasting relationships. "
- "This is one of the most interesting romance novels you can read. The story-line relates to daily happenings in the lives of people in love. The story about Murphy building a shelf around her to avoid being hurt a second time is a common scenario among those who have been hurt before. In doing so, Slater who is in love with her is more determined to remove her from that shelf so that she can be his. I enjoyed the various expressions used in the novel. Also, Slate comes out as a determined man making the whole story just interesting. I would recommend this novel to any story lover."
- "I get a real "Fifty Shades of Grey" vibe when I read over the plot details for this book, and while those types of novels are not necessarily my thing, I cannot find myself knocking them if they are successful. As the old cliche goes, different strokes for different folks and as long as they types of romantic novels are staying strong, my hate is off to them."
- "this is also another great read Dominic is a contemporary romance novel by L.A. Casey. It tells the story of Dominic Slater as he forces Bronagh Murphy to come out of her shell and accept their attraction to each other. It is the first book in the Slater Brothers series."
- "Life is full of attraction one may find themselves indulged in having them. Everyone has different taste and preferences. It maybe experiential or material. But Dominic by L.A. Casey it is, both experiential and material preferences emboldened into one attraction, a blonde girl named Bronagh. Dominic, to me, seemed very stubborn and absorbent in pursuit of his predilections. I do not think in real life the narrative depicted in this novel can be applied. When a girl does not want any intimacy, then she should be left alone until she starts looking for it. If you are interested in drama with assertive manner, then this book is suggested"