This solution is ranked
in What are the best free e-books for young adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best picaresque novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best metafictional novelsRead user opinions
in What are the most influential books of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best novels with humorRead user opinions
in What are the best bestseller books of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best books to read to sound interesting and smartRead user opinions
in What are the best Harvard classic booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books you've ever readRead user opinions
in What are the best 17th century booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books that are over a 1000 pagesRead user opinions
in What are the best literature recommended by Columbia UniversityRead user opinions
in What are the best basic works according to the Turkish Ministry of EducationRead user opinions
in What are the best free books on AmazonRead user opinions
in What are the best books that inspired Black Sails TV seriesRead user opinions
in What are the most influential books in historyRead user opinions
in What are the best books in a dual language formatRead user opinions
in What are the best Cheap Gift Ideas for MenRead user opinions
in What are the best satirical booksRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction booksRead user opinions
in What are the best classic booksRead user opinions
in What are the best and most interesting thingsRead user opinions
in What are the best books to read for college freshmenRead user opinions
What the community says about Don Quixote
- "When I had to read this for school, e-books weren't a thing and the only edition we could find was a pretty fancy hardcover that probably cost $15 or more. I felt like re-reading it recently, and was pleasantly surprised to find it listed for $0.00 for Kindle. Hurray for the future, huh? Classic story everyone needs to take the time to read."
- "Its important when selecting this book to get the translation that you desire. There are multiple translations throughout numerous years, some are held higher than others."
There are no comments yet!
- "Im a aspiring stand up comedian who loves to read. Usually i read horroe books but wanted a change of pace. I decided to find a comedy book. This is a real laugh out loud story. I've never laughed so hard while reading. I suggest anyone looking for some humor in literature to pick up a copy of this.""Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervates Saavedra is one of my all time favorite humorous books. I remember laughing and enjoying the story very much as a child. Now as an adult, I understand and admire the complexity and beautiful eloquence of the plot as well. It is truly a delight to read."
- "One of man books I had to read in high school, but one of the few that I still remember. Sometimes classics are classics because the story is good and it's well written - not just because the teacher tells you it's a classic! This is one of those, a good story that will stick with you.""I am not sure if this falls into the catagory of bestseller books of all time. It is only an amazon sales page for Don Quixote. Not very useful."
- "This was a an ok book but not exactly what i was looking for. I was looking for something that would help me establish a better connection for understanding and being able to speak and sound smarter but this book was just a story about a rich man who traveled the world."
- "Don Quixote is obviously a timeless classic. While it’s a worthwhile read, be aware that it can be challenging at times. For this reason, I wouldn’t recommend this book to those who are much younger than high school age. I’ve read this book three times now, and I got something different out of it each time. Very good book!"
- "This book retells the classical story of Don Quixote. It's not too hard of a read, and the story is of course extremely memorable. I think the book is of decent quality. They didn't skimp on the binding or the cover, so you can read the book without ruining it. "
- "This is a free Amazon book of one of the best novels of all time. Such a classic can also, by its very eminence, seem unapproachable and intimidating. If this describes your feeling, then this new edition published by Restless Books could be the one to change your mind . . . This edition comes with some wonderful helps for you to begin to realize why Don Quixote has had such staying power.""This book is a great version that throws light on why Don Quixote was so powerful in history. The story is funny, witty and satirical, exposing every little detail. A great book club idea or even excellent for young adults as part of their high school reading assignment. "
- "There is a reason Don Quixote has been translated and redone on numerous platforms and that is because of how ground breaking the book was and has been. It is an amazing piece of literature on its own merits but with how much this book changed writing as a whole it is worth a read even for historical purposes."
- "I first read Don Quixote in an advanced Spanish class during my years in college studying for my major in the same discipline. I remember how much I enjoyed it in its original language, and the translated version holds true to the original.""I was looking for a dual language book to help my child learn a new language, and I thought I hit the mark with this one. Turns out it's not in dual language, just written by a Spanish author. Now I feel like an idiot."
- "Don Quixote is a great book for anyone to pick up and enjoy. Furthermore, it's an engaging novel that makes for a great gift, whether in physical format or e-book format. I really recommend everyone to have this in their book or library collection."
- #10 of 13
in What are the best satirical books
- #10 of 285
in What are the best fiction books"I remember having to read this book in college in Spanish and even though I liked the story, it was so hard to understand. This translation, however, makes the it so pleasurable to read and brings this classic story of the aging knight and his many "adventures" back to life in amusing way. ""I enjoy reading books of all kinds, especially fiction stories. There's just something about transporting myself into another story that's super fun for me. I grabbed Don Quixote to read. It's a classic and a bit hard to read, but I still thought it was a good story. "
- #10 of 129
in What are the best classic books"Don Quixote is a world-renowned classic that has just come out in its newest translation. jousting windmills is a phrase everyone has undoubtedly heard as this story maintains its place in this world. If you're looking for a story with wit, sarcasm and some satire, all while building your repertoire with classic novels, then look nor further.""I had never even considered reading Don Quixote before, but I had heard then name since childhood. To my surprise, it is pretty entertaining. I don't know that it's my favorite book of my lifetime or anything; but certainly worth checking out. I am a big fan of books being in digital format, so that helps make this so easy to read.""Don Quixote is a undisputed classic which everyone should read. This a great synopsis of what happens in the novel. If you haven't read this yet...you need to do so."
- "I love to read and I enjoy finding books that capture my attention and keep me engaged throughout. This book is no exception. It's very well written and delightful overall. I fond that once I picked up the book to start reading, I wasn't able to put it down. The story kept me engaged throughout as it talks about leadership, principles, values that are important. I bought the paperback version so it was affordable as well. "
- "IN COLLEGE, I READ DON QUIXOTE. IT IS A VERY INTERESTING BOOK. IT IS ABOUT A MAN WHO IS VERY WEALTHY,BUT CRAZY. THE STOREY IS VERY WELL WRITTEN, ENTERTAINING, AND FUN TO READ. THE CHARACTERS ARE WELL DEVEOPED AND THIS BOOK HAS A LOT OF HUMOR IN IT. DEFINETLY A VERY GOOD READ FOR COLLEGE KIDS"