This solution is ranked
in What are the best erotic gay romance for bisexualsRead user opinions
in What are the best novels featuring triad relationships with male-male interactionsRead user opinions
in What are the best novels for gay couplesRead user opinions
in What are the best books about a rock star romanceRead user opinions
in What are the best books with punk rock themesRead user opinions
in What are the best books featuring rock stars, bikers, and tattoo artistsRead user opinions
in What are the best polyamorous fiction booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels featuring rock starsRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction novels with bisexual charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary romance novels featuring musiciansRead user opinions
in What are the best gay romance booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Double Time (Sinners on Tour)
- "This book describes a very nice story. Characters are part of gay community. The story express the way this community interacts, loves, behavior and their relationship. It is a very nice thing knowing this world, because we think that their way is very different but its somewhat very similar. I think reading this book is valuable, informative and has changed my point of view about gay community. "
- "There is definitely a ton of emotion and sexuality in this book. I've heard of love triangles but this book feels more like a love octagon where everybody wants everyone else. The details are hot and numerous in this book and the relationships are a little confusing but you will want to explore them all.""I'm a big fan of Sinners on Tour novels and Double Time is definitely in my top three favorite books in the series. The book is sexy and edgy, the only real drawback is the love interest, Reagan, I didn't feel like she was quite the right fit. That's a small thing though, otherwise, it was a great read."
- " Double Time (Sinners on Tour) is the est romance novels featuring rock stars. I really liked the first two books in this series, especially Backstage Pass. The third, Jace's story, was ok but kind of boring. There seems to be a pattern here. Each successive book gets worse."
- "This novel combined two of my favorite things: music and sex. The romantic relationship that plays out withing the pages of this book is so compelling and leaves you wanting to keep learning more about the complexities of the dynamic between the characters. The story is very good as well with unforeseen twists thrown in when you least expect. "
- "So...Trey Mills. We all love him, yes? How can you not? Trey is sweet, naughty, sexy, persuasive. He's Mr. Cuddles. Trey has been in love with his best friend Brian for years. With the exception of two times in high school, Brian has never returned his love. Sure, they are as close as two friends can be, more like brothers, but Brian has Myrna now. And it's time for Trey to move on. But his heart has been pummeled, and Trey has decided that he's swearing off men. He's shutting that part of his sexual identity down. It doesn't take Trey long to find the right woman to make a go of it with, but will a woman be enough for Trey? Guitarist Reagan is instantly taken with Trey, but she's no man's pushover or easy conquest. Reagan demands Trey's respect and faithfulness. Reagan is a tomboy, funny, badass. She is confident but accessible. She's the kind of woman men love to hang out with, and get it on with because she is sexy as hell. She is fearless with her guitar and even more fearless when it comes to taking a chance on Trey."