This solution is ranked
in What are the best historical paranormal romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books published after the year 2000Read user opinions
in What are the best Dracula booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books to read to disabled peopleRead user opinions
in What are the best books for hopeless romantic peopleRead user opinions
in What are the best romancebooks with kindle versionRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books featuring adult couplesRead user opinions
in What are the best novels about vampire romanceRead user opinions
in What are the best YA paranormal fantasy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books for fast readersRead user opinions
in What are the best books about vampiresRead user opinions
in What are the best paranormal romance booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Dracula in Love
- "Perhaps it was something to do with hitting puberty at the height of the Twilight craze, but I just have a thing for paranormal romance. Ghosts, vampires, demons, you know. This book is yet another vampire romance, this time re-imagining the classic Brahms Stoker's Dracula. I really like it!"
- "Wonderfully transporting novel, award-winning author Karen Essex turns a timeless classic inside out, spinning a haunting, erotic, and suspenseful story of eternal love and possession. Shadowy banks of the river Thames to the wild and windswept Yorkshire coast, Dracula’s eternal muse, Mina Murray, vividly recounts the intimate details of what really transpired between her and the Count—the joys and terrors of a passionate affair that has linked them through the centuries, and her rebellion against her own frightening preternatural powers."
- "As far as hopeless romantics go I don't know if you can get much more hopeless than Dracula. It really puts new life into the age old vampire story and redefines the impossible love story. It was a fun new twist to Dracula and was written very well to fit in with Bram Stoker's original Dracula."
- ""Dracula in Love" is a lazy piece of writing which has got no style whatsoever and is utterly cringeworthy from start to finish. The title is wrong too. There is no love in this book - only lust and affection but certainly no love. Not only is it not one of the best romance books but, on the contrary, it is the very opposite of that and not worth your time or money. "
There are no comments yet!
- "This book isn't horrible, but it's very average and run-of the-mill. The plot and story are a bit generic, but it was still a somewhat fun read at times. The predictability of the story slowed the pace at times, but I don't regret reading it. This would probably be a good book for someone who is just getting into these types of novels. "
- "Do not skip getting this book! The story starts off how you think it typically would and then takes you down a totally new path. Everyone crucifies Dracula but this brings it to a new light. This is great for most teen and up ages I think. I let my 16 year old read it. You'd be surprised how you feel about the famed Dracula at the end."