This solution is ranked
in What are the best Lisa Kleypas booksRead user opinions
in What are the best fairytale romance retoldRead user opinions
in What are the best historical romance novels with a tortured heroRead user opinions
in What are the best historical romance novels published in the 80s and 90sRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with prostitutes or gigolosRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read historical romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels of the 20th centuryRead user opinions
in What are the best historical romancesRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels featuring a hot hero and an average-looking heroineRead user opinions
in What are the best historical romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books with villains as romantic love interestsRead user opinions
in What are the best spinster romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best historical romance novels by Lisa KleypasRead user opinions
in What are the best books featuring virgin heroines and alpha malesRead user opinions
in What are the best historical romance books with high ratingsRead user opinions
What the community says about Dreaming of You (The Gamblers of Craven's)
- "The chemistry between the two main characters are just so steamy and sizzling. There is a little bit of everything in this book. There is some humor , some sadness , some love . I just love the way it ended as well. Just a beautiful romance story i would not think twice of recommending to male or female."
- "I love fairytale stories, I also love romance stories. I had I hopes for this book when I bought it. As I read through it, I noticed I wasn't enjoying it as much as I should. The best way I can describe this experience is somewhat boring. Its not the worst, as i have read much worse books, but its far from the best. "
- "This historical romance fiction book is a great read and it fits the classic mold of a tortured main character or hero that has a romantic story backdrop. I would read this to kill time and take in the great story and I think it falls into that classic book you read on down time."
There are no comments yet!
- "Very good book so far, though I'm not surprised it is Lisa Kleypas after all. It's one of those books that is just really hard to put down once you start. Even more so when it's romance, you just have to see how it ends. It's worth a read no matter what sex you might be, I can see men and woman liking this book equally."
- "This book isn't so much bad as lacking. Historical romantic fiction is an oversaturated genre, and this sort of book is why. It's just...mundane. It does everything it's supposed to - and no good novel does everything it's supposed to. If all you want is a cheesy, paint-by-numbers romance, this book is that. I just found that, well, it had nothing else but that."
There are no comments yet!