This solution is ranked
in What are the best romance fiction books for bored teensRead user opinions
in What are the best novels for teens based on Greek mythologyRead user opinions
in What are the best novels that feature gods or goddessesRead user opinions
in What are the best YA books related to Greek mythologyRead user opinions
in What are the best ya books with mythical charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction books based on mythologyRead user opinions
in What are the best books with Greek mythologyRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult book seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Dreamless
- "My 17 year old daughter was stuck in the house most the summer on punishment for bad grades. I picked her up a slew of books since it was looking like a pretty boring couple months besides family vacation. Out of them all she showed the most interest in this one. I ended up ordering a couple others works by the same author for her. Glad she has found a positive hobby in reading."
- "I read Josephine Angelini's first book "Starcrossed" last month and while I liked it, I wouldn’t have put it on my favorites category. I decided to pick up Dreamless and I was surprised at how I absolutely loved it. I had to play catch-up for a good portion of Dreamless so I would definitely recommend doing a refresher on Starcrossed. The storyline in Dreamless was much more engaging to me. Although all the various Underworld scenes did get a little repetitive in the beginning, I was rooting so hard for Helen to accomplish her task and once things started really happening in the Underworld parts, I was all for it. While I wasn't a huge fan of the love triangle the rest of plot was entertaining enough to keep me on board. If you’re looking for a fun YA fantasy book I definitely recommend checking out Starcrossed and Dreamless."
- "In the arena of Fiction mythology books, this one plain out sucks. It's the classic story of a goddess drawn to save the world as the underworld rises up to claim the heavens and the seas. If you've read one mythology book, save yourself the trouble, you pretty much already read this one too. Wish I could return this stupid book. "
- "Not a bad story. A lot of nice world building for this underworld thing the author created, and the Scions are an interesting enemy. I could have done with maybe some more effort being put into the secondary characters around Angelini, but overall I liked this story. It would make a decent TV show, but don't ask me who should play Adonis; that would be an impossible task."
- "This is more than your typical fantasy young adult book series. Dreamless is the second book in the Starcrossed series and it tells an enjoyable tale of one girl as she makes a journey to use her powers to save the world from total destruction and stop a war that could be catastrophic on everyone involved."
- #127 of 280
in What are the best young adult books