This solution is ranked
in What are the best debut romance novels released in 2013Read user opinions
in What are the best romance books featuring car racingRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic novels with rich heroesRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic books for womenRead user opinions
in What are the best instalove romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with a millionaire or wealthy manRead user opinions
in What are the best new novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read romantic seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best books similar to Kristen Ashley's worksRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic and hot romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read sexy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best Romantic novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books with alpha males who do not share their womenRead user opinions
What the community says about Driven
- "Driven is something new to me honestly, I have different examples already in mind when it comes to romantic books with some racing with it in the story, but this is not one of them, but that will change I tell you. This is a series that I can definitely recommend since this is not a stand alone book to read, with that reason all books from the author seem to get thousands of great reviews, that should make you consider getting this for your own."
- "If you loved Fifty Shades and others in the series, you'll probably love driven, about a race car driver and CEO of his own company who falls in love with a willful woman, Rylee. I really dug the way his wealthy lifestyle and traumatic past were described in the novel. "
- "I wasn't expecting too much when I opened this book, and even though there are some really poorly-written sections, the author does do a few things right. They did a good job of dissecting the overall plot and making the motivations seem realistic. I can't quite recommend it, but it could have been worse."
- #6 of 17
in What are the best new novels" I loved this book. First the writing was terrific because you felt each character completely. The author wrote it so well that you could actually feel the hurt, happiness, lust etc. while reading it. The characters were so well developed and even the characters were easy to connect to."
- "Driven was another case of it has been on my kindle for ages but just never read it until recently scenarios. I have read one of the spin off books and was kicking myself in the @$$ then for not having read the original three books because I loved the way Ms. Bromberg had me loving that book that I knew I would love the others as well. If you haven’t read the books yet please make sure you do and I apologize if anything in my review ends up being a spoiler because that is not my intent. OMG what in the #$%^ was I thinking when I waited as long as I did to finally meet Colton Donavan. I swear I should have the title book whore stripped from me because of this, okay maybe nothing that extreme but I seriously cannot believe I only recently read about this sexy, at times annoying, makes you want to slap him one minute but kiss him the next man. I honestly think that is the exact way to describe him, that’s my opinion at least. I loved Rylee as well; she didn’t just roll over, spread her legs and give in without a fight. Did she have moments of weakness? Of course she did but she also wasn’t weak. She has gone through a lot of things and I felt for her, but she was loyal to those who were in her heart. She loved hard when she gave that love but also wouldn’t hesitate to take it away if you lost her loyalty."
- "Our paths should never have crossed. Colton Donavan was arrogant, exuded that bad boy vibe, and embodied everything I never wanted. And yet all it took was one chance meeting, one mistaken identity, and one stolen kiss for me to know I hated him and desired him instantly. My heart was healing. His soul was damaged. There’s no way we could work. But after one impromptu date, one little boy who needed help, and one Ferris wheel ride, pieces of my heart were lost to him. And even though he wouldn’t let me in, I couldn’t walk away. This is our story. Our fight. Our perfectly imperfect love."
- "I don't really feel like I am the target audience for this kind of book, but it does appear to accomplish what it sets out to do. It has highly sexual sections, but also characterizes the main female lead surprisingly well; she is considerably more complex than one might expect. It's difficult to rank these kinds of books on their relative merits, but I guess this is an above-average book of this kind?"
- #13 of 52
in What are the best Romantic novels