This solution is ranked
in What are the best new adult romance books with the highest ratingsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books for adults and young adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best new adult books set in collegeRead user opinions
in What are the best soulmates booksRead user opinions
in What are the best popular romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best college romancesRead user opinions
in What are the best books with a traumatized heroineRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books about a student-teacher relationshipRead user opinions
in What are the best novels with book boyfriend charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult romances with a bad boy characterRead user opinions
in What are the best novels about real life issues for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with shy heroesRead user opinions
in What are the best intense and angsty romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best novels featuring teacher or professor leadsRead user opinions
in What are the best slow romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best novels with traumatized heroinesRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary romance novels featuring musiciansRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels which are intense to readRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult contemporary romanceRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books for young adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult book seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best new adult contemporary booksRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic romance books like Fifty ShadesRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with empowered heroinesRead user opinions
in What are the best chick lit novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best and favorite romance novels of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best MMA romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Easy (Contours of the Heart)
- "My 15 year old daughter loves reading this series. I bought it for her for her birthday. I specifically chose Contours of the Heart because of the generally positive feedback surrounding the book. It's about a young girl's struggle with a breakup and how she fought against sexually aggressive predators."
- "I have found my soulmate in the book called Easy. It is the first book in the Contours of the Heart series. This tender love story had me so enthralled with the characters that I lost track of time while reading it. I stayed up really late reading Easy so it was not easy for me to sleep! The chemistry between the characters was almost palpable! This book is truly enticing! It's so hard to put it down. One of the best books about soulmates that I have ever read!"
- "I seriously enjoyed this. Like, a lot. I'm not a young adult but I *do* enjoy young adult stories when they are well written. Easy had everything I love in a story - angst, a hot and mysterious bad boy love interest with a brain *swoons*, fleshed out characters, and lots of great dialogue. I could not put this one down, and got WAY too little sleep last night as a result. After recently reading a chain of books a bit below my expectations, this was an awesome surprise. I loved the female lead character, she is someone I would actually want to be friends with. Of course I fell in love with Lucas as well, obviously ;) There are some sensitive/serious subjects touched upon here and I thought they were handled really well. I get really leery when the subjects of rape and abuse come up in novels - I cannot stand when authors casually just throw that stuff in their novels to give their characters a more tragic backstory, without handling those subjects with the respect they deserve. Those subjects were very tastefully/respectfully handled which I appreciated."
- "I am not into romance, but my wife is. She told me that this book was captivating and intense. It must have been great because I haven't talked to her much in the last few days. The story is supposedly about a girl recovering from a breakup. From her recommendation, get this book now!"
- "I have to admit I purchased "Easy" for a quick and easy read, which it was. However, I really wasn't expecting to enjoy it as much as I did. The story flowed so well... the characters were identifiable and very real right off the bat. I loved Jacqueline and Lucas/Landon, but also Erin and Benji and the economics professor... they were all great! This story keeps you guessing up until the last chapter."
- "While I appreciate getting a plot synopsis, the solution doesn't give me any indication of why or what about this book makes it one of the best intense and angsyt romance novels. It would be nice if I had some kind of sense of what the author did that made this book stand out above others in the genre. In fact, there is even less here than on an Amazon editorial review!"
There are no comments yet!
- "The subject matter here could certainly be seen as a very relatable sort of trauma. The story focuses on a young girl who deals with a breakup and the ensuing love she feels for another boy. This novel is also quite popular, with a large number of user reviews, and a very high review aggregate score as well."
- "Some people like this, but I'm not one of them, and I'd definitely suggest that young adults, especially young women, read something else instead. The protagonist is trapped in her own troubles at first, which include trying to regain composure after a sexual assault, and then a new lover appears on the scene, and basically save her. The problem for me is that most of the characters are engaged too much with their own inner psychology and not with the world. I don't think that is the right message for young adults. It would be a different thing if this were just a fun adventure book or something, but this purports to be "deep" so I say give it a pass. (For what it's worth, the writing itself was OK.)"
- "This book, though very popular, is not an ideal solution for an erotic romance book topic. This is a book about romance, but focuses on a girl and her journey to gain vengeance against an attacker. Books like Fifty Shades of Gray focus on the erotic parts of romance."
- "A typical teenage romance novel, but it does not touch on MMA at all. It has a mysterious young lover, and a woman who has been through some touchy subjects, but the author handles it nicely and it doesn't seem thrown in there just to add a little spice or flair. It actually fits in with the plot. "
- #30 of 280
in What are the best young adult books"I'm not a big fan of the romance genre, but when I was kinda desperate for some reading material, I started paging through this first novel in the Contours of the Heart series. It didn't take long before I got interested and before I knew it, I had become a captive reader all the way through. It was actually an entertaining and thought-provoking novel. I wouldn't want to tell my friends that I read this book, but I'm willing to keep it as a secret guilty pleasure."