This solution is ranked
in What are the best novels with an office romance storyRead user opinions
in What are the best erotica booksRead user opinions
in What are the best smutty romance books for intellectualsRead user opinions
in What are the best hot erotic books for adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels dealing with famous charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic novels with rich heroesRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic and hot romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books featuring men in suitsRead user opinions
in What are the best books with controlling and possessive male leadsRead user opinions
in What are the best books with alpha males who do not share their womenRead user opinions
in What are the best romances with abused or traumatized charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best books from the hot listRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic romance novel with submissionRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic romance books like Fifty ShadesRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read sexy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic romance books with kidnapping scenesRead user opinions
in What are the best smut-themed booksRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary romance novels for womenRead user opinions
in What are the best popular romance booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Entwined with You (Crossfire)
- #3 of 104
in What are the best erotica books"I was thoroughly in this this trilogy and series. It does not belong in book stores but actually in hell with the 50 shades of losers. Some people liked Eva and Gideon's story as the MAIN characters. However this book does not focus on them, instead the secondary characters are what the the author is trying to develop in the 3rd book to prolong the series, and make more money. The storyline with Brett Kline seems weak and only plays out in a couple of spots in the 2nd and 3rd book, making it seem like his character and storyline is a filler. Same goes for Megumi, the receptionist where Eva works. The worst is the new intern Will. His character is a complete joke as they talk about what he's eating and craving...WHO CARES? There were a lot of times I read the book and felt like Eva just observed random things happening throughout her day that had no relevance to the storyline, other than to take up space on paper. ""What an escape! I love the Crossfire Series and Entwined with you manages to be erotic and interesting at the same time. Sure, the characters and situations are exactly realistic, but I love being able to leave my life and enter theirs. Eva and Gideon spend less time together in this book, which is a bit of a bummer, but there is plenty of development for lesser characters which really starts to move the story along. Perfect for a late night alone with a glass of wine!"
- "I was searching for best erotic novels with rich heroes and found the solution of Entwined with You which is the 3rd book in the Crossfire series. I reviewed the summary and some of the reviews and it is an erotic novel but I don't see any mention of any of the characters necessarily being rich. I think this would appeal to people looking for erotic novels but doesn't fully cover the topic. "
- "Sylvia, does it again with Eva and Gideon in book 3 of the Crossfire series. We finally see much more of Gideon the dominate overbearing billionaire and what his love for Eva means. That love means every breath he takes is all about her and protecting her. In the mist of their relationship we find out much more about her past and how it changed her life forever, but to Gideon it means making sure she's safe from harm and danger. In return Eva learns how naive she's been to being babied by her mother and that saving face comes at a crossroad. Trying to be more independent she finds that she's gone from one overprotective person to another, but loves the dominate man unconditional anyway for just who he is. Does their love get tested for better or worse? Will they finally marry in this jacked up, psycho relationship that neither can walk away from? Well......lets say this it's a sexy read and some hard trials to get a conclusion, can't wait to read book 4 "
- "I absolutely love the Crossfire series. I don't know what it is about Gideon and Eva, but they just pull me in. They both have traumatic pasts and that plays into their relationship in some very scary ways. I literally couldn't put the third book, Entwined With You down because it just sucks you deeper into their story."
There are no comments yet!
- "After reading the entire Fifty Shades of Grey series and watching the latest movie I had developed a craving for more. I browsed various sites for similar books but none of them peaked my interest until I saw the series for Entwined with you. I read up to Book 3 in only a month or so and I loved Book 3 more than the first two. This one was the most thrilling, the sexiest and the other characters add so much more flare to the book, the tension was just so exciting. I would definitely recommend this book series to anyone who liked Fifty Shades of Grey."
- "Ah Sylvia Day does it again with the third installment of the Crossfire series! The narrator is the same as the first two books and Gideon's voice continues to be sublime. Without spoiling too much, pay attention to the supporting characters of the story and you will not be disappointed!"
- "I wanted to like this book but I was disappointed. It almost seemed like the author lost their inspiration about half-way through and shows signs of rushed writing with the lack of polish and breakneck pace this story has. I think if the author could put more time into developing the characters, this would be a solid closer for the series."
There are no comments yet!